CHAPTER 74

-DISCUSSION

After saying goodbye to the mermaid princess, Tianyu and others returned to the beach.

At this time, the guards were preparing to go find them.

It turned out that the little girl told the guards what happened after she came back, so they thought Tianyu The others are in trouble and want to rescue them.

After comforting the guards who were about to move, Tianyu and others bid farewell to the little girl and the others, returned to the palace, and each returned to their own rooms.

Sals also followed with a blushing face under the playful gaze of everyone.

Tianyu walked into Tianyu’s room.

Before leaving, Teresa raised her eyebrows and said maliciously: "Oh, it's true that the Queen prepared an extra room for nothing."

Needless to say, this extra room is Sals room.

When Sals heard this, her face turned even redder, and she quickly fled into Tianyu's room, locked them in tightly, ran to the bed, and hid under the quilt.

Tianyu smiled and took off the quilt covering Sals' head: "Okay, what's the big deal? They all know it anyway, why bother? We are in an aboveboard relationship, and they are so jealous!"

As she said that, she pulled back Sals' quilt.

Sals's face turned red and she gritted her teeth and said: "It doesn't matter, you think everyone is as shameless as you. She is a girl!"

Tianyu touched her nose and whispered in a low voice: "It seems that I am too It’s called a girl, and it’s younger than you."

Sals was even more furious when she heard this: “Why don’t you act like a girl when you’re in bed? Why are you so young in bed? You've tortured me to death, so if you can, don't go to my bed today!"

When Tianyu heard this, she immediately panicked and quickly said with a smile: "Don't, Sals, I was wrong, it's okay that I was wrong! Well. Don't worry, any of them will dare to say a word tomorrow, I, I will..."

Tianyu rolled her eyes for a while, but didn't come out.

Sals's eyes widened and she said: "Just come out with whatever you can. Anyway, I don't care. If you don't shut them up tomorrow, don't even think about touching me again. Roll to the floor and sleep, or I know the room."

Tianyu was startled.

Looking at Sals with a serious face, she felt that she was not joking.

She quickly raised her hands and swore: "I promise, if any of them dare to say a word tomorrow, I will let them accompany me. Practicing martial arts for a day, no matter who it is!"

Sals rolled her eyes at Tianyu, walked into the bathroom, and closed the door.

She said lightly: "I don't care what you do, I only care about the results. As a punishment for today’s performance, you are not allowed to take a bath with me today, otherwise you won’t touch me tonight."

Tianyu looked at the attractive scenery that was completely blocked by a door with a bitter look on her face, and suddenly felt like crying without tears.

I regretted my indifference behavior today.

If I hadn't wanted to see Sals' shy look, Tianyu wouldn't have been so indifferent.

Now I'm really heartbroken.

After finally waiting for Sals to take a shower, Tianyu was waiting outside with hope.

As soon as she saw Sals coming out, she couldn't wait to rush up, hugged Sals and rushed to the bed.

Sals helplessly looked at the guy in front of her who was possessed by a hungry wolf, and said lightly: "Have you taken a shower?"

In an instant, Tianyu woke up immediately, dejectedly, walked back to the bathroom three times, and then said she took a shower at lightning speed and rushed to the bed again.