CHAPTER 62

-GO TO THE ROYAL CAPITAL

After finally waiting for the queen's reply, Amys told Tianyu that she could leave, but Belisa decided to stay because she had to deal with some business matters, and Luo Shan as one of the collaborators, gave full play to her advantages and asked the housekeeper to cooperate with Belisa's work.

In this way, the group of people can leave with peace of mind.

Belisa also starts to stay in Vine City to handle affairs with peace of mind.

She can also wait for the maid and the big shopkeeper who will come later.

After all, there is no way to do things without enough manpower, and those who follow All the people who came were old people who followed me.

They were very sincere and very capable.

Luo Shan seemed very happy because she could go to the Royal City with Amys and the others.

However, due to her status, she could not squeeze into the RV together.

She could only set up a carriage and follow Tianyu and her group in a very depressed manner.

There were some guards, and a group of people came to the capital of tens of millions of people.

Because Belisa is missing, Sals seems very happy.

It’s not that she hates Belisa, it’s just that Belisa is so beautiful, and knows many things, and can help Tianyu in many ways.

This makes Sals envious but also helpless.

She belongs to the royal family.

In addition to studying official duties, she also studies martial arts.

She really doesn't understand business or people's livelihood.

Every time she hears Tianyu and Belisa say something, she feels like listening to the Book of Heaven.

Tianyu's reliance and friendliness towards Belisa made Sals feel a sense of crisis.

Now that Belisa is gone, she feels much more at ease.

Maybe it was because there were so many people, Tianyu and her party didn't feel bored at all along the way.

Tianyu also played various other chess games to enrich the types of chess.

Mir was more interested in chess and thought this kind of chess was very meaningful.

When Tianyu found out, she couldn't help but roll her eyes.

If you take out Go, you won't shock me.

But just think about it, it is precisely because this game of Go has so much connotation that Tianyu doesn’t know it at all.

Although she has been a chess boy and has been exposed to it, I don’t know why, when playing Go against each other, Tianyu’s smart head It was like being plated with rust, unable to understand the secrets of Go, so now Tianyu only took out the backgammon instead of teaching them Go.

The night seemed very quiet, perhaps because there were so many people.

There were no animals around, and only the chirping of birds could be heard from far away.

Tianyu looked at the moonlight outside and suddenly wanted to see the night view, so she secretly walked outside without disturbing anyone.

The guard outside also noticed it and hurriedly stepped forward to inquire.

"Master Tianyu, it's so late, what's the matter with you?"

Tianyu smiled and replied: "Nothing, I just can't sleep a little, I want to go for a walk, you don't need to worry about me."