CHAPTER 32

-CHAT AFTER DINNER

Everyone who had filled their stomachs still sat at the dinner table and refused to leave.

Amys touched her stomach and shouted: "Tianyu, if I keep eating like this, I will definitely become a fat man. How will I maintain my dignity by then? You have such an image."

Tianyu laughed twice and thought, "Actually, you don't have much of an image anymore."

But she didn't say it out loud.

As the ancients said, it's better to offend a villain than a woman.

Crazy women can do anything.

Lucia smiled bitterly and said: "I thought my food restaurant was already the best gathering place for delicious food in the world, but compared with yours, I really feel that all my food is just pig food, Tianyu, why don't you come to my place Help me, I will share half of your profits."

Lucia knew very well that with Tianyu's strength, she would never suffer a loss if she was tied up with half of the profits.

Tianyu smiled and said: "No, I have no such plan. I will open a world-class luxury restaurant in the future, but the follow-up resources have not yet stabilized. And I have already cooperated with the Holy See."

Hearing this from Tianyu Said that, Lucia felt very disappointed.

She knew very well that if Tianyu really opened such a restaurant, then her food restaurant would definitely close down.

Not only her own food restaurant, I am afraid that all restaurants would suffer unprecedented consequences. It was a blow, but Tianyu said that she wanted to cooperate with the Holy See, so she would have no hope.

Looking at the frustrated Lucia, Tianyu rolled her eyes.

She understood where her advantage was, and she also knew how much benefit it would bring to herself.

However, there is a saying that people die for money and birds die for food.

Who knows if someone will do something crazy in the face of huge interests.

Even if he has several allies, if a large-scale war breaks out because of interests, this is not what Tianyu wants.

Tianyu smiled and said: "Miss Lucia, although I can't help you, it doesn't mean that we can't cooperate."

When Lucia heard this, she immediately became happy and asked quickly: "Are you willing to cooperate with me?"

Tianyu said with a smile: "Of course, but our cooperation has many restrictions. I don't know if you are willing to do it."

When Lucia heard this, she immediately calmed down, thought carefully in her heart, and then said immediately: "Tell me what the restrictions are."

Tianyu smiled and said: "Actually, it doesn't matter. After all, everyone is doing business. We must keep a bottom line in everything we do. Money cannot be earned by one person. We all earn it together. That's interesting. I think so."

"Even if I add the Holy See, I still have limited capabilities. Restaurants are actually very simple. As long as you have delicious food, people will come to eat it even if you are in the streets. I plan to start a chain operation. The method is very simple."

"Our hotel will have the same name, and all the dishes in it will be the same. All the dishes I can cook, you will also be able to cook, and I will use all the ingredients. Unified delivery, all the systems in the hotel, etc. must be exactly the same."

"In general, it is to make people feel that no matter where they go, our restaurant will appear in that place, and it gives them the feeling of Same. Of course, the format and decoration of the store can be different, but the general direction must be consistent."

After hearing Tianyu's simple words, Lucia was immediately shocked because she guessed what Tianyu was going to do, this approach will allow Tianyu’s stores and assets to fly across the entire continent, and by then the gold coins will not come rolling in like a tide.

So Lucia quickly asked: "How to calculate the benefits?"

Tianyu raised his eyebrows and said: "It's very simple. All ingredients are distributed uniformly by the headquarters. The amount of goods requested by each store is recorded uniformly, and payment is made immediately after the goods arrive."

"20% of the profits are handed over to the headquarters every year, and a dedicated person will go to check the accounts. If someone is found to have made false accounts or fails to pay on time, their interlocking qualifications will be cancelled, and no ingredients and recipes will be proposed for them."

"You know, Many of the ingredients we need are specific, and everyone can provide them except me. What do you think?"

Lucia now understands that even if Tianyu doesn't open a restaurant, as long as she controls the recipes and ingredients, she can.

She can sit there and count the money every year, and the money is enough to make her as rich as the country.

Seeing Tianyu and Lucia chatting happily, the others were a little impatient.

They couldn't understand these business things.

Although Amys and Matthew could understand a little bit, they also felt a little impatient for Tianyu.

The idea was incredible, but Kashaar and the others didn't understand it at all.

So Kashaar, a violent woman, was the first to shout: "Okay, okay, have you two said enough? Can you change the topic to something else?"

Tianyu smiled helplessly and looked at the people sitting around the dinner table.

Everyone suddenly misses the time when we were on Earth.

After dinner, we could sit on the sofa and watch TV and chat.

It would be great if there was a sofa now.

Thinking of this, Tianyu immediately thought of another business opportunity, a sofa! Not just sofas, but all furniture on the planet is fine, because there is none here.

Thinking about the monotonous tables, chairs, and square wooden beds, Tianyu feels extremely sad for the people here.

So Tianyu stood up almost jumping: "I thought of it, I thought of it."

After saying that, she didn't care about the others, and flew back to the room, locking herself in it.

As a result, the others were dumbfounded, and Kashaar even shouted in displeasure: "Damn, I just said it, what's the matter!"

Before she could finish speaking, Phils covered her mouth.

She didn't want Tianyu to be told by Kashaar.

Amys, on the other hand, was unhurried.

Although she was surprised by Tianyu's sudden move, she was not panicked yet.

She said with a smile: "Okay, don't worry about it. It seems that Tianyu must have thought of something again. Everyone just needs to rest assured. Just wait for Tianyu to come out. I believe that Tianyu will give us another miracle when the time comes.”

Hearing what Ames said, everyone felt relieved.

After a while, they all left one after another, saying that they would come back tomorrow to see what miracles Tianyu had created.

Sals held Maya in her arms and wandered around the street with a wry smile, thinking about how to explain to her father.

Before she even made an invitation, Tianyu was busy on her own.

It seemed that his father would be disappointed now.

Maya obediently leaned in her sister's arms and said in a clear voice: "Sister, the food cooked by Sister Tianyu is so delicious, can I still eat it?"

Sals touched her sister's head lovingly and said, "Of course. Maya can eat it whenever she wants. I’ll take you to eat it and see if she dares to burn it.”

After saying that, she and Maya laughed together.

Tianyu, the beast king, really doesn’t have the airs of a beast king.