CHAPTER 76

-A FIRE BROKE OUT IN THE BACKYARD

Everyone who returned to the palace consciously shut up, just because the current Sals is like a powder keg that is about to explode.

Whoever lights the first fire will be sure no bones were left of the bombed bodies.

And Tianyu didn't dare to say a word.

She shrank her head and followed Sals obediently, waiting for the Queen's sanction.

When the two of them walked into the room, Sals completely exploded: "You bastard, your hands are itchy, aren't you! Okay, why do you want to hug me? It's not enough for me to hug you all day long. Now you plan to add someone else to give it to you. Are you hugging me? With the second, third, and fourth ones, will there be less? And now that the human race and the murloc race have your fiancée, what about other races in order to determine their position in the alliance? If I don’t find a few fiancées for you, okay, do you plan to have several allies and wives in the future, and plan to open up a huge harem army? You, you bastard."

Look completely crazy Sals, Tianyu quickly stepped forward, hugged Sals who was moving around, and begged for mercy: "Don't be like this, okay, Sals, I know, everything is my fault, everything is me. No, don't be angry, okay?"

Sals finally calmed down and stopped struggling.

She just glanced at Tianyu with a cold face, then took off Tianyu's arms and walked into the bathroom with her clothes.

She wanted to clean yourself first and then think carefully.

When Tianyu saw Sals walking into the bathroom, she didn't dare to follow her shamelessly, so she had to sit uneasily by the bed, waiting for Sals' final decision.

After a long time, Sals finally came out.

Looking at Sals who was silent, Tianyu didn't dare to speak.

She just waited quietly for Sals to speak.

Looking at the frightened Tianyu, Sals sighed resignedly and said: "Forget it, Tianyu, let's leave it like this. I went too far just now. I've thought about it. This will be good for you and the alliance. So you should marry that mermaid princess. Don't worry, I won't leave you. At worst, I'll just share the same husband with someone else. I love you and I can only accept everything about you."

Tianyu hugged Sals guiltily. : "I'm sorry, it's all my fault. Aren't you jealous of those people I married?"

Sals burst into tears and kept beating Tianyu's back: "How can you not be jealous? They are all You, you are such a bad guy, it’s all you..."

As she spoke, she started to cry, and couldn’t help but hug Tianyu tightly, and lay on Tianyu’s shoulder and stopped talking.

Tianyu hugged Sals distressedly, feeling more and more guilty, and could only keep stroking Sals's back to comfort the crying Sals.

After Sals finally calmed down, Tianyu said slowly: "Sals, I'm sorry, it's all my fault. In my opinion, hugging is just a kind of etiquette, a normal way of communication between friends. I didn't know that such a thing would happen. I won't marry the mermaid princess, not for you, but for everyone. I like her very much, but I don't love her. I have no feelings. We only marry for profit. A marriage together will not be happy. I don't want to hurt such a kind and beautiful Franlia, so I won't marry her."

Sals lay on Tianyu's shoulder and didn't look at Tianyu.

She just said dullly: "This is impossible. The mermaid clan regards women's chastity as extremely important. If you are not willing to marry Franlia, even her status as a mermaid princess will still be useless. She will definitely You will choose to commit suicide to protect your chastity. In this way, you will have a deep hatred with the entire mermaid clan. Your identity will inevitably be exposed, and a new round of war will follow, countless people will die by then. Is this a situation you want to see?"

Tianyu frowned depressedly: "But I don't love her. Isn't this unfair to her and you?!"

Sals straightened up and looked at Tianyu with a sad face: "Some things affect not only the person involved, but also the forces represented by the person involved. You carry the hopes of too many people. You have There are too many responsibilities, so you can't decide many things based on your own preferences. You must consider the overall situation."

Tianyu sighed lonely: "I finally understand why the emperor calls himself a widower. It turns out that everyone. A ruler is lonely. They are not as free as everyone thinks. They also have many ties."