CHAPTER 30

-LIFE MAGIC

The next day, the elf station fell into unprecedented "turmoil", but this did not arouse the queen's dissatisfaction at all.

Instead, she looked at the passionate people with a smile.

Aisha looked at her smiling mother and showed a rare naughty expression: "Mom, you see everyone is so energetic, why don't we come and help too."

Melissa looked at her daughter who had always been cold in surprise, not understanding why she suddenly wanted to we need to do it together, after all, she had no interest in these things before, she was just obsessed with magic research.

"Why are you so interested today?"

Aisha smiled slyly, "Isn't it wrong that I'm so interested?"

Melissa shook her head and looked at her daughter with a wry smile.

She had never understood this baby.

This can't be blamed on her.

After all, her daughter was not born to her in ten months of pregnancy, and the queens of the past generations did not have any parenting experience passed down to her.

Of course, she could not see through her own daughter without experience.

However, Melissa still didn't want to dampen her daughter's rare interest, so she nodded and went to the forest with her daughter to collect materials and start making a beautiful nature painting.

The forest was very lively today, and busy elves could be seen everywhere.

Although the monsters didn't understand what these elves were doing, they seemed to have no ill intentions.

Moreover, the beast king had explained that the elves were allies and could not be harmed.

Didn't pay attention to them.

On the other hand, those little monsters were curious and would occasionally take the things they found and give them to the elves.

Looking at the cute little guys, the elves accepted it with a smile.

This made the little guys even happier.

A group of little mischief-makers began to jump up and down, collecting things they liked and found interesting to give away.

Elves, after a while, the elves responsible for collecting materials collected the things, said goodbye to the little guys, and went back to work.

Although the little ones were reluctant to leave, they had no choice but to be called away by their parents soon after.

Such a big movement in the forest naturally could not escape the eyes and ears of the group of holy beasts, and they could not understand the behavior of the elves.

Then the words of Colorful Phoenix immediately relieved them.

"Why are you guys so anxious? The elves' big move was obviously Tianyu's idea. Otherwise, they would be collecting those rags and writing about dead trees and flowers. Naturally, Tianyu has her own plans for doing things. We just need to help She is."

Several holy beasts nodded, yes, the elves would not do these things for no reason.

It must be Tianyu's idea.

Since it was Tianyu's idea, why should he care too much.

So they immediately went to do their own things.

Anyway, as long as the sky didn't fall, they had nothing to worry about.

The elf resident is very busy now, because in the morning, Tianyu sent another batch of cloth, all of which were white coarse cloth.

It turns out that when Tianyu was shopping with Sals today, she saw this kind of coarse cloth and found that this kind of cloth is very hard and very suitable for this kind of nature painting.