CHAPTER 11

-THE ARRIVAL OF THE DWARVES

After seeing the gifts prepared by the elves, Tianyu was very happy, but also a little embarrassed.

After all, She, the king of beasts, did not express anything and instead accepted gifts from other tribes.

Therefore, when the elves made a request for an alliance, Tianyu immediately agreed.

There was no agreement between the two parties, but Tianyu knew that for the elves, a promise cannot be changed, otherwise it would be a betrayal of their belief in the goddess of nature.

Being punished by the goddess of nature, although Tianyu is an atheist, in this alien world that she is unfamiliar with, Tianyu thinks that it is better for her to accept their ideas.

Afterwards, Tianyu took out the delicacies she had prepared.

The elves who ate them were surprised.

They did not expect that this beast king had such good cooking skills.

Some elves even thought that this beast king could not be... It must be because of this cooking skill.

Although not, it seems to be similar.

Tianyu did cook for many Warcraft back then.

In the days that followed, the elves came to understand more and more the reasons why Tianyu became the King of Beasts.

She was humble and kind to others. Her sincerity to her friends was reflected in every move she made, and her sunny smile made her become the king of beasts.

The most important thing about Beast Master's capital is that nothing she does affects the laws of nature.

For example, because you love your people, you can't stop all carnivorous monsters from eating meat. In this case, you still have to save people alive.

For the monsters, it will not affect their lives, but at the same time it can provide them with help and protection.

Their talents are the kings they support.

Today, Tianyu and Elf Queen Aisha were studying the grains brought by the monsters.

At first, Aisha was not interested in this kind of grass.

Although elves are vegetarians, elves do not eat grass, but after tasting the seeds of these grasses used by Tianyu After making things called rice, flatbread, etc., Aisha felt that she loved these weeds.

Tianyu also learned from Aisha that humans in this world do not have these grains, and they all eat one kind.

After getting to know the plant called Qingke, I realized that it was something similar to chaff on the earth.

Tianyu couldn't help but be speechless after knowing it.

Except during the famine in the past, this thing was really not meant for people to eat.

Although Tianyu herself had never eaten it.

But I heard from the old people that, not to mention the taste, just the feeling of cutting your throat when you eat it is unbearable.

Therefore, although bran is the main food, only commoners and some people with little money will eat it. Most wealthy nobles eat meat and some vegetable soup.

Tianyu shook her head and could not imagine those who grew up eating meat.

What will the nobles look like?

Their nutrition is unbalanced and their bodies are bound to have constant problems.

Although I have been eating meat since I was a child, I often use some wild vegetables, fruits and the like.