CHAPTER 81

-COUNTERMEASURES

Tianyu’s identity spread quickly everywhere like having wings, and some people were very happy, such as some alien races that have been pushed into corners by humans, and some more peace-loving humans.

Some people are anxious, such as those politicians who don’t know why, and those militants, and what they pay most attention to is the current position of Tianyu - Shamei The Australian Empire is an ally?

Or neutral?

It cannot be an enemy, because the Saudi-American-Australian empire never makes enemies for no reason, especially powerful enemies.

In the Holy See, Pope Longi walked back and forth with a frown on his face.

Finally, as if he had made some decision, he said in a deep voice: "Call all the bishops and convene a council!"

The guards who had been standing by nodded and quickly retreated.

Soon, all the bishops arrived.

The Pope glanced at the group of people and said seriously: "You must already know about today's big things, so what do you think?"

Archbishop Kaa knew what was going on, so he said nothing, just looked at the others quietly.

When the other bishops saw the pope asking them, the archbishop didn't intend to say anything, so he had to bite the bullet and think carefully about what to say.

After a long time, one of the protagonists said: "Your Holiness, our Holy See has always been neutral. We have always supported peace-loving countries and conveyed the concept of peace to the public. We don't understand this beast king, and we don't know what kind of person he is. , so my opinion is to see what kind of person she is first, and then decide on her attitude toward him."

Others nodded in agreement, and the Pope also nodded with a smile: "It's a very pertinent opinion, so let me add a few words. Archbishop Kaa has seen this beast king, and so has the saint. Kaa, what do you think of this beast king?"

Kaa smiled and said, "She is a very kind, innocent, and simple person. The 16-year-old girl was a human being who was abandoned in the Kasai Forest and was raised by the dragon Lamia. By chance, she became the Beast King, but she didn't have the airs of a Beast King at all. She was a very interesting little girl."

Others listened.

They looked at each other with surprises on their faces.

They obviously didn't expect that the Beast King, who made everyone so nervous, was actually just a 16-year-old girl, and she looked very innocent.

A bishop thought of a question and asked quickly: "So how good is her control over the monsters? She won't be just a showman without any rights, right?"

Kaa smiled and said, "No, all the monsters like her very much, too. I respect her very much. She has absolute control over all monsters.”

The others were silent now.

Although they had no reason to be hostile, the identity of the Beast King was too sensitive to draw casual conclusions.

The Pope obviously understood their concerns, so he looked at Kaa, made eye contact with him, and then made a decision: "What if I add another message."

He successfully attracted the attention of others, "Beast King Lin Tianyu also has another identity...that is, the messenger of God."

In one sentence, it is shocking!

Everyone cast aside their previous doubts and asked excitedly: "Is this true? Your Majesty the Pope, has it been authenticated?"

Kaa stood up at the right time: "I appraised it together with the Holy Lady. It is genuine. , and we not only saw the mark representing the divine envoy, but also saw the sacred tree Kargas."

With this, everyone no longer hesitated and said hurriedly: "Then what are you waiting for? We should welcome the divine envoy immediately. Go to the Holy Realm!"

"Yes, the Divine Envoy is in a very dangerous situation, and the Golden Knights should be sent to protect him immediately."

"Immediately declare publicly that the Holy See will always stand by the Divine Envoy, and he is the most steadfast. Allies!"

"Quiet, be quiet!"