CHAPTER 35

-KEBABS

Kashaar and Phils were teasing the listless Xiao Bai face to face.

The three words "I'm bored" were clearly written on their three faces.

The reason is very simple.

School is about to start, and Tianyu is obsessed with magic.

Recently, she and Matthew are either studying theory or staying in the library to study.

The three of them have no place to go.

"Alas~~~~~" Kashaar let out another boring lament.

Although I was busy some time ago, it was because others were busy and had nothing to do with me.

However, walking around with Tianyu was interesting.

A few days ago, all the things Tianyu wanted were in place, and the magic eagle once again served as a means of transportation, transporting everything to the orc and dwarf camps.

When the orcs learned that there was such a good opportunity to make money, they were naturally very happy.

The wrinkles on the face of the old tiger mother were all squeezed together.

She smiled so hard that she couldn't see her eyes. She kept sighing in her heart, "It was really right to form an alliance with Tianyu. Ah, we have only been in human society for a few days and we have come up with so many ways to make money. Now our life is much easier."

No wonder she thought, she was extremely envious when she saw the elves busy in the past few days.

But she was still a clan leader, so she could only keep her composure.

She believed that Tianyu would not be partial, and there was Kashaar with Tianyu, so there was no problem.

Sure enough, in just a few days, Tianyu had given the orcs such a good opportunity to make money.

Mahaji felt that her heart was sweeter than eating honey.

Read the letter written by Tianyu carefully.

These pieces of furniture are beautiful, generous, and must be very comfortable.

But this thing called spring has to wait for the dwarves to make it.

As for what kind of trademark this is, there is no problem.

Almost anyone in the orc clan can carve the orc logo.

It is the head of the standing god.

The pattern is exquisite and not everyone can imitate it.

Moreover, the orcs have the ability to carve things to leave their own scent.

Custom, so this kind of trademark can never be copied.

Seeing that the whole family was working hard and everyone was in high spirits, the smile on Mahaji's face never disappeared.

She even wrote a letter to express her gratitude and asked Kashaar to listen to Tianyu's words and not to cause trouble.

As a result, as soon as these things were done, Tianyu hid in the library to study magic, leaving the other people staring at each other.

It was boring, but there was nothing they could do.

This was a human society.

One of them was an orc and the other was an elf.

One is a monster, which is not a good combination anyway.

What if they get into trouble if they just walk around casually, so they have no choice but to hide in the villa and not go out.

Let’s talk about Tianyu.