CHAPTER 63

-HEARTACHE

The strangeness between Tianyu and Sals was discovered by everyone the next day.

The young couple were seen enjoying each other's breakfast affectionately, and their behavior as if no one was around was amazing.

Turning around and seeing everyone with their mouths open, Tianyu said a little embarrassedly: "Everyone, are you okay?"

Leah opened her mouth, shook her head and said, "We are okay, you are okay."

Tianyu said inexplicably: "I'm fine, I'm fine."

Looking at everyone's eyes, Tianyu realized that it was her behavior today that scared everyone.

After a long while, Tianyu said shyly: "Well, actually, that's it, oh, Sals and I are together, that's it!"

After saying that, she pulled Sals to her side and hugged her domineeringly.

In her arms, she looked like she was risking her life.   

Mir looked at Tianyu in surprise, and at Sals who was hiding in Tianyu's arms because of shyness, making an ostrich look, and finally asked uncertainly: "Your Highness, are you sure? Do the king and queen know?"   

Sals nodded and said in a low voice: "I know, they understand me very well and support me very much."   

Now everyone was shocked, no, the king and queen not only knew, but also supported me.

Luo Shan was also very surprised.

In her country, due to the complete imbalance in the ratio of men to women and the support of the royal family, a trend has been formed over time.

Love between same-sex people, especially between women, has long been considered normal behavior.

The last one caught a lot of them, but other countries did not agree very much.

Except for the thug empire, which suppressed this kind of love, most other countries were neutral and did not suppress or support it.

But princesses from other countries have never had this problem, because they have to care about the opinions of the people and the impact on their own country.

As a princess, I have to endure more difficulties and suffering.

I didn’t expect that there would be a princess who dared to pay such a big sacrifice.

Courage to pursue your love.   

Luo Shan seemed to be inspired, and the eyes she looked at Amys were not only full of love, but also full of determination.

Such eyes quickly caught Amys' attention.

When she noticed Luo Shan's eyes, she quickly turned her head, her eyes full of entanglement and sadness.   

But now everyone's attention was focused on Tianyu, so no one noticed the problem between Luo Shan and Amys.   

Kashaar frowned and asked: "Tianyu, have you decided?"   

Everyone could clearly hear Kashaar's anger, but they didn't understand the reason.

They thought in surprise, "It can't be Kashaar."

"Kashaar also likes Tianyu, right? A love triangle?"

Phils obviously understood Kashaar's thoughts and quickly went up to hold her, but Kashaar twisted her arm and stared at her.

Tianyu obviously didn't understand the reason for Kashaar's anger, but she was very clear about her relationship with Sals, so she said firmly: "Yes, I have decided."