CHAPTER 102

-RESCUE

Tianyu and others came in confusion When I arrived at the conference room, I looked at everyone who was seated and looked very confused.

I don’t know why the clan leaders, who were originally busy with their own affairs, were gathered together.

Abaqi saw Tianyu with a "big belly" and shouted in surprise: "Hey, Tianyu, why didn't I know you were pregnant? This belly got big too fast."

Only then did the others react.

Coming over, all eyes were fixed on Tianyu.

Tianyu rolled her eyes at them and took out the blue-light egg from her arms: "Who is pregnant? I am incubating the egg. They said that from now on I will leave. You have to carry the egg with you wherever you go until it hatches."

Only then did the others understand that this was what happened, so they stopped pursuing it, and the entire conference room continued to fall into silence, which made people feel suffocated.

Melissa looked at the others and was the first to break the silence: "We have been with Franlia all the time. We don't know what exactly happened. Most of them are in a state of confusion now. Shouldn't you do it first? An explanation?"

Mahaji nodded: "It's time to say something."

She took out a letter from her arms and handed it to Melissa, motioning for her to read it.

Melissa took the letter and walked to Tianyu, and read it with the others.

Her brows furrowed more and more as she read it, and finally she sighed and stopped talking.

Tianyu raised his eyebrows after reading the letter: "What do you think of this matter?"

Abaqi did not show his carefree personality for the first time and said seriously: "This is their country's internal affairs, we have nothing to do with it. It's so exciting, if you don't do it well, others will say it."

Tianyu nodded, she understood, but after reading the letter, she fell silent again.

Amys looked at Tianyu and said in a deep voice: "Tianyu, what do you think?"

Tianyu shook her head, saying that she didn't know.

Amys sighed: "Tianyu, what is your dream? Do you hope for permanent peace? Permanent peace is impossible, but short-term peace can be achieved. The question is whether this peace is guaranteed. Our country is very racially diverse, and people from many countries outside are more or less afraid of us, and many people even dislike us. The tranquility we have now can be said to be an uncomfortable tranquility. I don’t know when this will happen. The tranquility will be broken."

Looking at the people who were meditating, Amys decided to finish the words at once and let them decide what to do in the end.

"Everyone knows that the thug empire can be said to be a bandit. Started out. The first emperor was a bandit leader who seized a large area of land by force and then built this country. However, in fact, he did not know how to govern the country. As a result, the entire thug empire was in chaos. It can be said that he is also a warrior, but he has two good subordinates, one is Marshal Hauge and the other is Prime Minister Jamie. I guess the current chaos is also because of their reforms. Now, Burley's idea is very good, he wanted to reintegrate the country and manage the chaotic situation. At the beginning, they started from a few cities near the palace and integrated the outer cities step by step. This was good, but it was a pity that people outside noticed it, so they They will unite and boycott them, which is what caused their current predicament. If we help them, we can let them carry out reforms from within the country, then we don't have to worry, there is still a superpower on this continent that is eyeing us. If left alone, Burley's reform will definitely fail. No matter who becomes the king, he will be a militant. The thug empire is actually a large bandit den, and there may be rebellion in the den, but there is a chance. If there is a piece of fat outside, they will join forces to grab it first and then divide it slowly. In that case, we will have to deal with constant wars. There may be some hostile people who are against us, and they will slowly get together and join the mob empire, and then we will be in trouble."

Tianyu nodded, she also thought this was good, but thinking about fighting made her feel uncomfortable.