CHAPTER 31

-LUNCHEON

Let’s talk about Tianyu.

Tianyu had been busy with Xiao Bai all morning.

When it was time to eat at noon, everyone unanimously asked Tianyu to cook.

For them, the food outside was really unpalatable.

Sals said that he wanted to bring a child, asking Tianyu to cook a good meal to welcome this little girl.

Tianyu scratched her head helplessly, agreed with a wry smile, and then asked the others to be responsible for buying groceries, while she took the time to rest.

In fact, Tianyu was not very tired.

After all, she had lived in the Kasai Forest for such a long time and was still self-conscious.

She has been exercising for so long, so her physical strength is quite good, but Tianyu has a bad habit, that is, she is lazy.

As long as she can lie down, she absolutely does not want to sit.

This problem existed in my previous life.

In this life, Tianyu has never had the opportunity to be lazy, and has become a very "hard-working" person for the first time.

Who would have thought that this is actually Tianyu's helplessness.

Now that she finally had the opportunity to be lazy, Tianyu certainly wouldn't let it go.

She lay on the bed and couldn't move no matter how much anyone dragged her.

The few people had no choice but to go shopping for groceries and thought to themselves, "Okay, you asked us to buy it, don't blame us for being cruel later!"

If poor Tianyu knew that they went shopping with this mentality, I wonder if he would regret her decision.

Sure enough, when she saw the food in their hands, Tianyu couldn't help but have the urge to hit the wall.

Good guy, they want to have a state banquet.

With so much food, there is enough room for a banquet.

Tianyu swallowed her saliva and said nonstop: "Can you finish eating so much food?"

Several people rolled their eyes at her in unison, and Kashaar said fiercely: "If we can't finish it, we'll have some leftovers!"

Amys pretended to knock her shoulders and said pitifully: "I have such thin arms and legs. Ah, I've been busy this morning, and I don't know who caused it."

After saying that, she deliberately glanced at Tianyu, making Tianyu seem to have done something outrageous.

Even Phils, a girl with a cold appearance, didn't say anything.

She just stuffed a bunch of ingredients into Tianyu's arms.

The meaning was very simple.

Anyway, I bought it back.

It's up to you what to do!

Looking at so many ingredients, Tianyu sighed resignedly and said: "With so much food, we will definitely not be able to finish it. How about calling more people? With so many of us here, we will inevitably trouble Principal Matthew. Phils, go and invite Matthew to come with us. Also, Bailey treated us to a meal yesterday. We can't be stingy, so let's invite Miss Lucia as well. I want to have more contact with her, so I also invited her here. I leave it to you, Amys."

After issuing the order, Tianyu obediently brought the ingredients into the kitchen and started preparing lunch, while the others went their separate ways, to inform several people to come to the banquet.

Tianyu was busy working in the kitchen alone, thinking happily, "Fortunately, I have been using zhenqi to speed up my speed since I was a child. Otherwise, I don't know how long it will take to get so many ingredients. This zhenqi is really convenient."

If Patriarch Hong Jun knew that Tianyu was using the supreme skill he gave her to cook, I don't know how he would react.