CHAPTER 82

-CONFUSED

After sending everyone to rest, Tianyu couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

The calmness just now was completely fake.

In fact, Tianyu was more panicked than anyone else.

No matter how much he pretended, when Tianyu was on Earth, she was still a little girl who knows nothing and is helpless, struggling to survive at the bottom of society.

Coming here, Tianyu has also spent her life in the Kasai Forest.

It is only recently that she has truly come into contact with the rules of human society.

One major event after another has been pressing on her inexplicably.

In fact, Tianyu has long been unbearable.

I was burdened and kept running away.

In the end, I didn’t want to disappoint those who were full of hope for me, so I worked hard and forced myself to do my best, but the actual level was only that.

No matter how hard I forced myself, I couldn’t.

I still know too many things.

Tianyu like this makes even herself feel uneasy, afraid of failure, afraid of making mistakes, because it is very likely to bring disaster and war, and it is very likely to lose many, many lives.

This kind of pressure is too great, and Tianyu cannot bear it at all.

What happened this time was sudden, but it just brought forward things that would come sooner or later.

Although it was a bit hasty, it was actually more of a feeling of uneasiness and lack of confidence.

After everyone left, Tianyu's cowardice and cowardice were exposed without reservation.

Looking at Tianyu who had her head buried between her legs, Sals was worried.

The person Sals loves is Tianyu, she is innocent, brave, shameless, including cowardly, she loves her, so she loves everything about her, her beauty and her flaws.

Sals knew very clearly that now she could only use her own love to tolerate everything about Tianyu, so that Tianyu would have a solid support when she was the most cowardly, and give Tianyu the confidence to choose the path when she was confused.

In this way, in fact, That's enough.

Sals slowly walked into Tianyu, gently held Tianyu in her arms, and warmed her with herself The embrace of Tianyu suppressed Tianyu's heart that kept trembling due to uneasiness.

Tianyu seemed to feel Sals' love, and gradually calmed down, but her eyes were still confused and she couldn't find her direction.

"Sals, what should I do?"

"Then what do you want to do?"

"I don't know..."

Sals slowly stroked Tianyu's head regularly: "Then think about everything before. Do whatever you want."

"I didn't do anything, I just wanted to live a happy life and make everyone happy."

Sals looked at Tianyu with a smile: "There is not only happiness in this world, but there is always sweetness. If you go against it, it will never be the only one."

"But I am afraid of hurting others because of myself."

"Then if I don't do anything, the harm will not come?"

Tianyu doesn't know what to do.

I didn’t know what to say or what to do, so I had to deal with it with silence.

Sals understood Tianyu's confusion at this time, so she didn't speak, giving Tianyu a quiet environment where she could think.

After a long time, Tianyu asked with doubts: "Sals, how can we make everyone happy?"

Sals looked up at the roof: "This is what many people want to do, and it is the dream of every king. But even God can’t do it. People will have desires, and when they have desires, they will fight. So what we can do is to make most people happy."

Tianyu lowered her head and asked in frustration. "Why do you want me to do these things? I just want to stay in Kasai Forest. I don't want anything at all."

"But you don't want to let down other people's hopes, do you?" Sals said in time. Interrupted Tianyu and said with a smile.

Tianyu lowered her shoulders and sighed helplessly: "Yes, that's the case, so I forced myself, but I really can't do it. I don't have such talent."

Sals hugged Tianyu and said with a smile: "Fool, of course you have such a talent, you have the talent to make everyone feel at ease, you have the talent to unite other people, you have the talent to bring hope to the unfortunate, and these are things that others cannot do. You It's not perfect, so you can make mistakes, as long as there are people around you who will correct your mistakes. You don't have to understand anything, as long as there are people who understand around you, you don't have to force yourself to do everything. We are proficient in everything. As the leader, you just need to tell us what you want to achieve. As for how to achieve this, that is what we have to do. You don’t have to worry, don’t put too much pressure on yourself, just think about it. Beautiful things bring hope to everyone, that's all."

Tianyu seemed to find light in the darkness, and grabbed Sals's shoulder in surprise: "Really, is it really okay?"