CHAPTER 24

-GREETINGS

The next day, a group of people followed Tianyu to the barrier of the sacred tree Kargas.

During this period, Kaa looked at Tianyu with particularly hot eyes, which made Tianyu couldn't help but doubt this guy.

Maybe he wanted the old cow to eat young grass, so she carefully stayed away from him.

But she soon discovered that there was something wrong with the way Amys looked at her, including Kashaar and Aisha.

They all looked at her in the wrong way.

This made Tianyu a little strange.

How could she become so popular after not seeing her overnight?

Is it true that I am so in love with everyone?

After finally getting to Grandpa Dashu, the attention of the others was diverted.

This made Tianyu breathe a big sigh of relief, and quickly walked into the barrier to explain the arrival of these people to Grandpa Dashu.

Others were waiting quietly outside the barrier.

There was nothing they could do if they didn't wait.

Who couldn't let themselves in?

Kaa, who has the highest level of cultivation among all the people, has tried it just now.

The barrier will not attack people, but it plays a very good role in prevention.

No matter what method Kaa uses, he just cannot enter the barrier.

Of course, there is a ban.

You can try the spell, but it is very likely to anger the great god inside, so Kaa had to give up.

After all, he came to pay a visit, not to fight.

As soon as Tianyu came to Kargas, Dashu said with a smile: "Little guy, why do you always get into trouble? You brought such a bunch of guys to disturb me this time. Do you know that it is very unpleasant to disturb people's peace? Polite behavior."

Tianyu stuck out her tongue and touched her head in embarrassment: "Grandpa Dashu, I didn't mean it, but the guys outside are all believers of the God of Creation, and you are the messenger of the God of Creation on the mainland. So if they want to visit you, you can't be so unreasonable, right?"

Dashu raised his eyebrows: "Oh? I don't think they are unreasonable, you little brat, don't think that the stimulating method will work for me. I have lived for such a long time, could I be fooled by a little guy like you?"

After saying that, he ignored Tianyu and began to close his eyes to rest.   

Tianyu was jumping around like a monkey, looking at Grandpa Dashu and the guys outside.

She didn't know what to say.

After a while, she said: "Grandpa Dashu, look, they Generations of people have believed in the God of Creation, but they have never even seen him face to face and have not received any favors. However, they still insist on their beliefs. This is not an easy thing. You should reward them and let them know My faith is not in vain, is this okay?"   

Dashu opened his eyes, looked at Tianyu for a while, and then said leisurely: "Master Chuangshishen put me here and set up a barrier around me, but he just didn't want to let others know my existence, but those brats, oh, that is their pride, the God of War, the Goddess of Nature, those guys discovered me, I want to find more believers for the God of Creation, and for the sake of the mainland If there is less dispute, just reveal some things to them and let them do some practical things."