CHAPTER 67

-ROYAL CAPITAL BELLO CITY

In the next few days, Kashaar was obviously very depressed.

She thought that her views were not wrong, but the patriarch’s mother said that she was wrong, although it was very reasonable, but Kashaar still felt very unhappy.

Phils looked obviously guilty.

She realized that she was wrong, but she didn't know how to tell Tianyu.

After all, she was not good at expressing herself.

At this time, Aisha and Teresa played a very good mediating role and eased the relationship between the two parties.

People who did not know about it, such as Luo Shan, were very curious about the origins of these two people, but those who knew about it were tight-lipped.

The person involved was very cunning.

Leaving them with no clue at all.

Amys was very enthusiastic about telling Aisha and Teresa about the customs and customs of the Shame'Ao Empire and what Tianyu was doing in human society.

Although they knew many of them, after hearing what Amys said, they were particularly surprised.

Teresa still stared at Tianyu with strange eyes for a long time, which made Tianyu very embarrassed.

There was no way anyone would feel embarrassed if they were stared at by a beautiful woman, and if she stared motionless for a long time.

Perhaps noticing Tianyu's embarrassment, Teresa leaned against Tianyu in an ambiguous posture, put her mouth to Tianyu's ear, blew a breath, causing Tianyu to shrink her neck unconsciously, and then whispered.

"Why, isn't it strange? Why do I always stare at you?"

Ignoring Tianyu who kept hiding away, Teresa said to herself: "Because, I can see people's hearts clearly. The most essential color, or you can understand it as, I can read other people's inner thoughts. So, you have to be careful. If I find that there is a little dark color in your heart, then, maybe, I will kill you. Oh."

Tianyu was startled and looked at Teresa with a horrified expression.

Seeing Tianyu's expression, Teresa smiled happily, while the others looked puzzled.

After that, Tianyu always avoided Teresa. Every time she saw Teresa, she looked like she had seen a ghost.

This made everyone feel very strange.

Only Teresa kept laughing.

At night, Sals nestled in Tianyu's arms and asked softly: "Tianyu, why do you seem so afraid of Theresa?"

Tianyu trembled unconsciously, hugged Sals and said: "Let me tell you, Sals, you know, Teresa is definitely a goblin, and she is a goblin who eats people without spitting out bones. So, You must stay away from her."

Sals lay happily in Tianyu's arms: "You, Teresa is so beautiful, why do you call her a fairy, even though she looks very coquettish. You must have done something wrong, otherwise why are you always avoiding her?"

After saying that, she deliberately pretended to be jealous, pouted, turned her face, and ignored Tianyu.

Tianyu hugged Sals as if: "You are so jealous. I wish I could stay away from her. How could I have anything to do with her? You don't know that Teresa has mind-reading skills and can read other people's thoughts. I don't have any secrets in front of her, so I avoided her."

Sals sat up and looked at Tianyu curiously: "Really, she can really see other people's thoughts."

Tianyu nodded with a serious face, wanting Sals to stay away from Teresa.

Unexpectedly, Sals became even more excited, and said with a look of surprise: "It's amazing, I didn't know it yet, it's so interesting."

So Tianyu was depressed...

The next day, Sals always looked at Teresa with a curious expression, which made Teresa really dumbfounded and said helplessly: "Am I so funny? You need to look at me like this?"

Sals smiled sheepishly, and then said excitedly: "Do you know what I'm thinking?"