CHAPTER 86

-THE GROWTH OF THE ALLIANCE

In recent days, Tianyu has been very busy, very tired, and also very happy, because more and more companions have joined this big home, even the dwarf clan, which has been away from the world for a long time, has come.

That day After Tianyu saw the belongings carried by these short dwarfs, Tianyu was speechless.

She could only say that these short little guys really didn't have such big heads in vain.

They are all geniuses.

Tianyu couldn't help but think otherwise, because these dwarfs all carried a very advanced thing with them.

Tianyu called it "artificial intelligence robot from another world". These robots were purely handmade and were not excellent at making them, at least for the dwarves.

She is extremely disdainful of this and is currently trying her best to help the dwarfs improve the outer equipment of the robot, which is the steel part.

The dwarves like these guys very much, who are similar to themselves, or even shorter.

Although they look very different from themselves, their thin and weak bodies make all the dwarves shake their heads.

There is no way, there is no precedent for successful weight loss among the dwarves, and they also don’t like themselves to be too thin, looking like a barrel.

They think this can highlight their strength.

But the wisdom of the dwarfs is something that the dwarves do not have, so they also admire these smart little guys.   

Tianyu learned from Abaqi, the leader of the dwarf tribe, that these robots all have great backgrounds.

Almost all dwarfs are destined to fight for them all their lives when they are born, because this is their coffin!

Because all dwarfs are born with big heads and small bodies, not only are they very short, but they are also powerless.

But all dwarfs are very smart, and they use all their wisdom in one place, that is, how to make themselves tall and strong.   

After combining the efforts of all the ancestors, this robot called the Giant was born.

The dwarfs used the magic core of the Warcraft to make a container and sealed their souls after death inside, turning themselves into giants.

Because it is steel, As long as the magic core is not broken, these people cannot truly die, so that they can continue to help their tribesmen after their death.

They can do a lot of physical work and defend their homeland in troubled times.

It can be said that without these giants, the weak dwarfs would have been exterminated long ago.   

These giants also have many flaws. After becoming giants, dwarfs will lose their intelligence, not to mention becoming idiots, but they will no longer be as smart as before.

There are gains and losses.

For dwarfs, losing their wisdom is simply more painful than killing them, but after their death, almost all dwarfs will choose to turn themselves into giants, because in this way, they can protect their people.   

Therefore, although the giants have lost their wisdom, they still have a very high prestige among the tribe.

All dwarfs respect these giants very much, and the dream of all dwarfs is to become the most perfect giant.

Therefore, over the years, the giants have continued to grow and improve.

If a dwarf makes a breakthrough on a giant, then this good idea will be used on all other dwarfs.