CHAPTER 92

-A LOT OF TROUBLE

Lu Feier is very happy recently because Lamia forgives.

She was pregnant and had a baby daughter.

Although she was slightly injured, it was nothing compared to the strong resilience of the Dragon Clan.

In line with the great principle of frankness and leniency, when Lamia forgave her that day, Lu Feier revealed all of Tianyu's "criminal activities" and tactfully stated that she was just an accomplice and was responsible for cooperating.

Then Tianyu became miserable.

First, she was scolded by Mother Lamia, and she became very depressed.

Tianyu got an "adopted father" and was treated like a servant as punishment for her bad ideas.

Finally, Tianyu couldn't bear it anymore, so she had to excuse herself that she was busy with government affairs after the birth of the new country, and then escaped with oily feet.

After returning to the city, Tianyu was very surprised.

Found that everyone was basically gone, and she no longer had to deal with the official gossip, and immediately joined the production and construction happily.

There were still many things in the city that were not perfect, and while Tianyu was in full swing.

Sals angrily rushed to Tianyu.

"Don't tell me you were so busy working that you accidentally forgot about me!"

Tianyu immediately put on a flattering look: "No way, how could I forget my dearest Sals. Wife, I have not forgotten you. I just see them working so hard and I am really embarrassed to be lazy. I plan to work hard first and then spend enough time making love with you so that no one will disturb us in the middle."

Sals was so shocked by Tianyu's disgusting appearance that she quickly rubbed the goosebumps on her body.

"Come on, I don't have time to fool around with you, come with me quickly, the elder of the Dragon Clan has something to do with you."

After saying that, without giving Tianyu a chance to speak, she picked her up and left.

Tianyu was dragged forward by Sals, and kept yelling: "Hey, hey, slow down. Slow down, which elder is looking for me?"

Sals didn't stop and replied directly: "Both of them are looking for you."

Tianyu was a little confused now.

She could still understand that Old Sam came to find her.

It must be about Mother Lamia's affairs, but why did Lute come to find her?

It couldn't be for his daughter, right?

Damn it!

Didn't he know that she had beaten his daughter?

Damn it, we can't let the sheep fall into the tiger's mouth!

So Tianyu sat on the ground like a fool, and no matter how hard Sals pulled her, she wouldn't get up: "I'm not going. It’s boring. I don’t know anything. If you have anything to do, go to Amys and the others."

Sals was angered by Tianyu's rogue behavior: "You really think you are a puppet emperor. The Dragon Clan is calling you by name to say something is wrong! Can't you do something practical? I tell you that you must go today, otherwise I will never be done with you!"

As she spoke, she picked up Tianyu and strode forward.

Tianyu looked at Sals with tears in her eyes, thinking to herself: "Daughter-in-law, you are pushing your wife into the fire pit. Indirectly murdering her husband!"

Although she thought so in her heart, Tianyu didn't dare to say it, for fear that indirectness would turn into directness, so that would be fun.

After being thrown in front of Old Sam and Lute by Sals, Tianyu had no choice but to sit down resignedly and asked feebly: "What do you two want from me?"