CHAPTER 93

-FRIENDSHIP OF THE DRAGON CLAN

After Tianyu escaped once, she was very distressed, because the two old men really did what they said.

No matter where Tianyu went during this period, she could feel it.

I feel that there are two forces following me.

At this time, Tianyu began to regret it.

Why did she play so hard before and not practice hard?

Now, although Tianyu's strength is not bad, it is by no means invincible.

At least these two old men can definitely control her, unless Tianyu and them fight hard.

Fortunately, the lovely Mother Lamia saved Tianyu in time, although it was unintentional.

It's just that I can't stand the persuasion of my lover, and I think there shouldn't be such a big hatred between me and my father, so I plan to forgive my father.

So she took her children and a family of three to the city to look for relatives, and happened to solve Tianyu's siege.

Among the series of bloody plots, Tianyu is too lazy to talk about it.

Anyway, the final result is that the family reconciles.

Now Sam is extremely happy.

Everyone regards her as a treasure, and the two old men doted on her to the sky, she would give her whatever she wanted, but these two old men had not stopped bleeding in the past two days.

Now the two old men are in a very tangled state of mind.

They want to take the child back to Long Island, but they are also afraid that the few treasures in their house will be taken by this more important treasure.

As we all know, the dragon race is a race that likes treasures very much.

They will even like anything that is shiny and shiny, and they will hide it carefully.

In the past two days, Sam has taken no less from these two veterans.

The old man was heartbroken.

But even though the two old men were heartbroken, they still laughed and enjoyed themselves, which made Tianyu extremely suspicious that they had masochism.

Seeing Lu Feier, Tianyu still didn't have a good look at her.

Nonsense, first she hurt Mother Lamia, and then betrayed her, a kind-hearted peacemaker.

It would be strange if Tianyu had a crush on her.

But Lu Feier just liked to have trouble with Tianyu, and looked at Tianyu with a wicked smile on her face.

"Tianyu, now I am your mother Lamia's wife, so what should you call me?"

Tianyu gritted her teeth and looked at her.

"Then what do you expect me to call you? Master Lu Feier!"

Lu Feier continued with a sly smile: "Of course you can call me whatever you want."

Looking at Tianyu who was about to become furious, Lamia quit.

She felt heartbroken for the daughter she had raised for so long!

So she very "gently" made a 180 -degree turn around Lu Feier's waist, and smiled at Lu Feier's face, whose expression was unpredictable.

"What else do you want? You're pushing the envelope, right? Tell me. You, you are still in the probation period, don 't come here to torment my child!"

After saying that, she hugged Tianyu and touched Tianyu's head distressedly.

Now Tianyu can find a backer.

She has been bullied by both sides in the past two days, and now Lu Feier is also bullying her.