CHAPTER 40

-EMOTION

After Tianyu's careful processing, a cart of ingredients turned into a table of delicacies.

I just don't know why, but the atmosphere of eating for a few days was a bit strange.

After Tianyu cooked it the first few times, This group of foodies would always rush over immediately and then work hard, but today only Maya and Leah behaved normally, while the others ate in silence.

Tianyu took a sip in confusion, but there was no change.

There was nothing wrong with her cooking skills.

She raised her head and looked at the others, and took a closer look at Maya and Leah.

It was obvious that her cooking skills were absolutely fine.

You could tell by looking at the pictures of the two of them eating.

But what about the others?

Tianyu looked at Bailey and the others and found that although they had no expressions, they were not eating slowly, so there seemed to be no problem.

But Sals was obviously distracted, while Mir, on the other hand, was smiling.

It was obviously her first time to eat Tianyu's food, but except for the surprised expression at the first bite, she was always smiling, slowly eating each bite.

Eating on the ground, obviously maintaining good noble etiquette.

Tianyu was amazed by this.

She was indeed a gentle and virtuous aristocratic sister.

She was so temperamental!

Sals inadvertently raised her head and found that Tianyu was watching Mir eating with a smile.

She felt as if she had knocked over the five-flavor bottle, and the delicacies in her mouth became tasteless.

Seeing Sals with a bitter look on her face, Bailey thought she should say something to break the deadlock.

Since the cause of everything is Tianyu, she might as well ask directly: "Tianyu, do you have someone you like?"

Tianyu, who was watching Mir eating, was startled by this sudden question and asked doubtfully: "What did you say?"

Bailey sighed helplessly: "I asked you if there is anyone you like!"

The people at the table were focused on Tianyu, eager to know Tianyu's answer.

"Who do you like?"

Tianyu thought about it carefully and said: "My family, my friends, and people who are good to me, I like it."

Looking at Tianyu who looked innocent and answered very readily, Bailey slapped her on the forehead.

She was completely speechless now, "Who asked you this? I mean, do you like anything? People are love, love, do you understand?"

Tianyu's face suddenly turned red and she said coyly: "No."

After saying that, she lowered her head and stopped talking.

Tianyu was also very depressed.

It stands to reason that she has lived for two lifetimes.

She is now in her 30s.

So how could she not feel excited?

Bailey suddenly felt relieved and continued to ask: "Do you have a special liking for anyone?"

After speaking, she glanced at Mir.

Tianyu still shook her head: "No."

Tianyu felt that she treated everyone the same, everyone was her friend, and she didn't think anyone was more special.

Hearing Tianyu's answer, Sals felt happy and sad at the same time.