CHAPTER 101

-THE ENLIGHTENMENT OF THE SAINT 

Tianyu thought about it, but still felt that we should understand it At first she wanted to know what the person involved was thinking, so after serving the two "national treasures", she turned around and went to the church to find Amys who was supervising the work.

Because everyone was too busy some time ago, although the place for building the church had been prepared long ago, no one was working on it.

The reason is very simple.

Everyone did what Tianyu said, doing the important things first, and then doing the less important things.

Yes, basic facilities come first.

The church is obviously not a necessity, so no one spends any effort on it.

After the church was decided to be built, it was built by someone from the Holy See.

For the sake of Amys, Tianyu left a large space for the Holy See and even drew a rough outline of the church, which immediately shocked the Pope.

In fact, Tianyu doesn’t know anything or knows anything.

She just drew a picture of the church she saw on TV, plus a little bit of her own imagination.

After finally building the church, the Pope demanded that the inside and outside should be the same and be magnificent and majestic.

As a result, the interior decoration of the Holy See has not been completed until now.

The main reason is that the requirements are too high.

The craftsmen said that the pear is very big, and as a saint who happened to be in China, Amys naturally took on the role of supervisor.

When Tianyu saw Amys, Tianyu was looking helplessly at the masons knocking on the church wall with a wry smile on her face.

Tianyu slapped Amys mischievously, and was satisfied when Amys's body trembled.

Before Amys could get angry, she took the lead to say hello: "Amys, are you okay? You must have been working hard recently."

Amys rolled her eyes at Tianyu and said, "You think everyone is as idle as you."

Tianyu paused, with a tangled face, and thought viciously, "I'm still not tired! If I'm tired, I won't have time to hit me."

But she didn't dare.

She said, changing the expression on her face and putting on a flattering look: "Do you think there is anything I can do to help? It will save you so much trouble, right?"

Amys looked at Tianyu doubtfully, making no secret of it.

There was a suspicious look on her face: "Honestly, what are you planning to do? Every time I see you like this, it's definitely up to something bad!"

Tianyu looked at Amys pretending to be aggrieved, with tears in her eyes: "You, you, you, Amys, you have changed, how can you look at me like this, I am sad, I am desperate, you Don't hold me, I'm going to jump into the river, don't hold me, you must not hold me."

Amys looked at Tianyu with a tangled face as she desperately held her hand and kept rushing out.

I really want to kick Tianyu out.

She has been annoyed enough about the wall recently, but she didn't expect Tianyu to bother her at this time.

She is really annoyed now!

But she couldn't.

Gein was not just the two of them, but also other members of the Holy See.

If someone saw the Holy See punching and kicking the Holy See's envoy, God knows what would happen outside, so she could only grit her teeth and endure it.

"What on earth are you looking for from me?" Amys asked resignedly, even though she knew nothing good would come of it.

Tianyu blinked her big eyes: "Why don't you do it? I just want to chat with you."

"Chat? Do you think I am interested in chatting with you now? If you don't look at those walls, I will be bored to death."