CHAPTER 58

-LOVER

After more than a month of long journey, Tianyu and her party finally arrived at the border town of the Shame'Ao Empire.

The Shame'Ao Empire is near the sea and has the strongest maritime defense and attack power.

Therefore, the capital of the Shame'Ao Empire is also on the seaside.

It takes another 8 days to reach the capital.

After entering the Shame'ao Empire, Tianyu understood the meaning of this daughter's country.

There were basically no men along the way, but there were many, many, all kinds of women, doing business on the roadside, and passers-by coming and going.

It seemed that they were basically All are women.

Most of them looked at the giant Tianyu with curiosity, and not long after, a group of female soldiers surrounded her.

When the leader of the team saw that the drivers were two women, she was not too hostile and asked pleasantly: "Who are you and where do you come from?"

Kashaar replied with a smile: "We are from Come from the Oga Kingdom, we want to go to your casino."

The team leader looked at the two Casals, and found one with a smile on her face, and the other with a cold face, but they were both obviously very extraordinary, but such a person was driving.

So what was in the car?

What kind of identity will a person have?

But this was not within the scope of her jurisdiction, so she said: "So that's it, but can you settle this car first? It's too big and affects the circulation of the entire street."

Kashaar said with a wry smile: "I thought about it too, but we just arrived and don’t know where we are going."

At this time, Amys’s voice came out: "Kashaar, I remember that the city lord here is a noble from Shame'ao, named Luo Shan. You can go to her place first."

The team leader looked at the car in surprise, but she didn't know who was in the car, so she became wary.

She asked: "Does this master know Master Luo Shan?"

Amys smiled and said: "Come up, you are the only one."

The team leader walked into the car without hesitation, only to find that it was full of women.

And all of them had extraordinary looks.

She carefully looked at the woman who spoke, and suddenly asked in surprise: "Ms. Saint?"

Amys put her finger between her lips and whispered: "Don't make any noise, we are here as a private person. I'm here to visit the Queen, and I don't want to attract anyone's attention."

The captain nodded quickly: "I understand, Lady Saint, then please allow me to clear the way for you. Your carriage is too big, so it may be a bit inconvenient."

Amys nodded and said with a smile: "Then I'll trouble you."

Upon seeing this, the team leader quickly retreated and shouted: "Okay, okay, there is nothing to see here, everyone get out of the way."

She dispersed the onlookers.

The team leader quickly called a soldier to report to the city lord's mansion, and then personally led the team to clear the way for Tianyu and others.

When they arrived at the City Lord's Mansion, Luo Shan was already waiting at the door.

Seeing Amys slowly walking out of the car, Luo Shan said cheerfully: "I said, respected Saintess, why don't you come to my place? Say hello in advance, do you want to give me a surprise?"

Tianyu got off the carriage and saw a blue-haired and blue-eyed beauty standing in front of her.

She was wearing gorgeous clothes and had a decorative accessory hanging on her waist.

She thought it was that person.