CHAPTER 34

-THE KING'S INVITATION

It was approaching noon.

After finishing their work, Tianyu and others bought the ingredients and went home.

Tianyu kept complaining all the way while cooking.

Why was she always asked to cook?

Amys said without any feeling: "I can't help it. You make the best food here."

Seeing this woman so shameless the look made Tianyu itchy with hatred, but there was nothing she could do.

What she said was the truth.

Even if others said they wanted to cook or go out to eat, the result would be the same.

Tianyu would definitely not be able to swallow it, so she had to do it by herself.

As soon as she arrived at the villa, Tianyu got busy again.

While cooking, she lamented that she could never escape the fate of being a chef.

However, when she was about to finish it, Sals came with Maya.

Kashaar said in a sinister manner: "Hey, I mean, the two princesses came together by chance. Let's grab some of them, just in time for lunch."

Phils pulled her and signaled her not to talk nonsense, although as an elf she is also disgusted with Sals as a human princess, but she understands that this will bring trouble to Tianyu.

But the careless Kashaar didn't care about this, she said whatever she wanted.

Sals, who knew Kashaar well, didn't care about her, and said directly and generously: "There is no way, who made our Lord Tianyu so good at craftsmanship? My sister has just recovered from a serious illness, so of course she needs to eat something good."

Sals is a princess.

As a member of the royal family, she has learned etiquette and how to deal with things since she was very young, so she easily dealt with Kashaar.

Yes, Tianyu is everyone's Tianyu, and she represents everyone's hope.

Since she is everyone's "Tianyu Master", what right does Kashaar have to refuse Sals and the others' arrival on Tianyu's behalf.

Although Kashaar was dissatisfied after hearing this, she had to admit that what she said was right, so she could only pursue her lips angrily, face to the side, and ignore her.

The victorious Sals didn't go too far and greeted the others with a smile.

Maya was held in Amys arms early and kept teasing her.

When Tianyu saw Sals and Maya coming, she quickly said hello with a smile: "Why are you here too? If you didn't tell me earlier, I would burn more."

Sals said with a smile: "It's nothing, that's enough. We can't eat much."

Tianyu set the dishes and everyone sat down around the table.

Halfway through the meal, Sals took the opportunity to say, "Tianyu, are you free tonight?"

Tianyu didn't think much.

She replied smoothly: "I'm free, and I have nothing to do."

Sals quickly said: "In that case, can you come to the palace for a banquet tonight? My father and queen want to entertain you."

At this point, Everyone stopped.

Amys asked in shock: "Sals, have you told your father Tianyu's identity?"

Sals nodded in confusion.

Amys couldn't help shouting: "How could you do this! Did you tell me everything?"

Sals nodded again.

She thought there was nothing to hide.

Although this matter was very important, they were her parents.

There is nothing that cannot be said.

Amys pointed at Sals angrily and said, "How can you say that! Didn't I say before that it should be kept secret?"

Sals saw everyone looking at her with an angry expression, and she felt a little bit in her heart.

Feeling aggrieved, she said in a low voice: "What's the matter? They are my parents. Of course I have to tell them about such a big thing. Besides, didn't Teacher Matthew also tell Teacher Ryan?"

"How is this the same!" Ames scolded loudly, "Teacher Ryan is the dean of the school. He does not represent any national power. Moreover, he is also a god of war. He is of great help to Tianyu, no matter how wise and kind your parents are, what they represent first is the Oga Kingdom! As long as it is for the good of the Oga Kingdom, there is no secret to them! They always put the Oga Palace first, how can you tell this to them!"

Only then did Sals understand, but she had no regrets.

Even if she had agreed not to tell her parents, she would still tell them everything for her parents' sake, so now she could only bite her lips and say nothing.

Waiting for everyone's verdict.

Maya looked at everyone blankly, not understanding that everyone who was talking and laughing just now would suddenly become angry.

Looking at her sister, she carefully pulled Tianyu's hand and said, "Sister Tianyu, I didn't know that my sister had committed a crime. What's wrong, but please forgive her, okay? She didn't mean it."

Tianyu touched Maya's head, sighed and said, "Okay, don't blame Sals, we didn't make it clear at the beginning. It's all said, and there's no point in getting angry now."

Amys then sat down, glanced at Sals, and sighed impatiently.

No one was in the mood to eat anymore, and they were silent.

Face to face with the delicious food in front of you.

Tianyu didn't want to see the atmosphere go silent like this, so she laughed twice and said, "Okay, okay, what a big deal, as for that. Don't think about anything first, eating is important, don't waste my careful cooking."

After hearing what Tianyu said, everyone picked up their chopsticks again, but they didn't know what to do.

Kashaar couldn't help it and asked, "Tianyu, are you going tonight?"

Hearing this, everyone's ears perked up, and Sals looked at Tianyu with hope.

Seeing everyone's reaction was so intense, Tianyu was also a little embarrassed.

She laughed dryly, looked at Sals and said, "Well, I'm afraid I can't go. After all, I don't want to attract other people's attention."

After hearing what Tianyu said, Sals still couldn't hide the disappointment on her face and lowered her head, while the others breathed a sigh of relief.

It would be troublesome if Tianyu agreed all at once.

Tianyu understands that if people like her suddenly appear in the Oga Kingdom, as long as they are willing to check, it is easy to connect myself with Matthew and Sals' search for medicine.

After all, the two of them left the Oga Kingdom to go to Kasai Forest to find medicine, and I happened to come back with them.

In addition, the Kasai Forest was not very peaceful some time ago.

If it were not for my human identity, I am afraid that my identity as the Beast King would have been exposed long ago.

The reason why I can use my talents is because I am a human being.

No one would think of me as a beast king.

I am afraid that most of them still doubt that they are the descendants of some hidden family and come outside to practice.

If they go to visit King Oga at this time, then they will doubt themselves even more.

After all, not everyone can get the king's invitation.

But Tianyu didn't want to embarrass Sals, and she still wanted to develop vigorously in the Oga Kingdom, so Tianyu quickly said: "Sals, although I can't go, I hope you can give me to the king. Bring the gift and give him a letter."

When Sals heard this, she immediately became happy.

As long as Tianyu accepts her parents, it will be a good thing for her.

Tianyu turned back to the room, selected some treasures from the ring as gifts, and wrote a letter explaining her difficulties and concerns, hoping that the king could understand.

Afterwards, she handed all the things to Sals and she took her to the palace.