CHAPTER 104

-UNLOCKING

After waking up, Tianyu hurriedly found Lu Feier, who was with Mother Long, and wanted to ask about the canon, but she said she didn't know and dismissed her.

The depressed Tianyu had no choice but to turn around and look for Lan Jia, hoping that she, the golden knight, could know something.

If she didn't know Either, Tianyu would really give up.

Lan Jia, who was exercising, looked at Tianyu in surprise, as if wondering why Tianyu was interested in these things, but she still explained it to her patiently.

"The rules, in a word, are to give everything you have. Give it to the Lord and let Him be your master. It's that simple. You can do anything you think is beneficial to the Lord, and you can't do anything you think will harm the Lord. Dedicate yourself to the Lord with absolute sincerity and devotion. Loyalty, that's about it. There aren't many canons and so on. The most they say is that the Pope is God's agent on earth and requires us to obey the Pope's orders. I haven' t heard of anything else."

Tianyu was stunned for a moment.

What kind of canon is this?

There is no canon at all.

But forget it, she has no time to worry about it now: "Is there any canon that stipulates that believers cannot fall in love?"

Lan Jia was confused.

Lan Jia looked at Tianyu: "No, who made the rule?"

Tianyu looked at Lan Jia in confusion and decided to give an example: "Then, for example, is there a rule that nuns, priests, etc. cannot get married? Rules."

Lan Jia shook her head: "There are no hard and fast rules. It's just that most people think this is a very sacred job and believe that they should dedicate everything to God, so they just stay single for a long time. They all think that clergymen should remain single. I think most people have this idea. In fact, there is no hard and fast rule, so what? Which nun do you like?"

She shook her head quickly: "No, no, absolutely not. What are you talking about? I'm just curious."

This cannot be admitted, otherwise the tigress at home will have to eat her.

Lan Jia glanced at Tianyu strangely: "Who knows what you are planning again, that's it anyway, do you have anything else to do?"

She left as soon as possible.

Lan Jia looked at Tianyu with disgust, thinking that she was alone No one is as free as she is.

Tianyu was depressed, damn, she still disliked her, so without saying a word, she immediately turned around and left, running and shouting: "It's okay, just go about your business."

On the way home, Tianyu kept thinking, and it turned out that there was no What religious rules are binding on Amys?

If anything, it should be everyone's thoughts that are binding on her.

But thinking is too complicated, and many concepts cannot be changed immediately.

Tianyu, who thought about it to no avail, decided to go home first and asked Sals to help her sort it out.

As soon as she walked to the door, she saw Luo Shan being carried into the door by two guards.

Tianyu hurriedly chased after her and found Luo Shan looking at her felt fine, at least not as bad as Tianyu imagined, so she asked: "Luo Shan, how are you? Are you okay?"

Luo Shan nodded weakly: "It's nothing serious."

"Oh, that's good. Ah. No." Tianyu suddenly thought of what she said to Amys, so she quickly grabbed Luo Shan and said, "No, you can't say it's nothing serious. I'm telling you Luo Shan, I already know about you. This is a critical moment. You must be weak, very weak, especially in front of Amy. If you survive this, everything will be easy to say."

Luo Shan nodded confusedly, not understanding anything else.