CHAPTER 56

-TEST

Tianyu retracted her rapier and swaggered back to the box.

She met the surprised looks of a group of people.

She curled her lips slightly and said with a smile: "Well, I didn't let you down."

Mir smiled bitterly: "You didn't let us down, you are making us despair."

"What, what, what do you mean?" Tianyu looked confused, which made Sals and others really dumbfounded.

Lan Jia said with a sad face: "I originally hoped that you would be as low-key as possible. I didn't expect that your opponent would be so strong, and I didn't expect that you would be stronger than him. I didn't feel any fluctuations in you just now, so according to the normal The understanding is that the other party has already lost before you have used your full strength. You are so young, so powerful, and so mysterious. You are obviously trying to get people to pay attention to you. Now we have something to do."

Tianyu touched her head sheepishly

"I didn't know there would be so much trouble. I didn't think the other party was very strong. Who would have thought it would cause such a big commotion."

Mir touched the bridge of her nose and said with a headache: "Tianyu, you never knew My own strength?"

Tianyu nodded honestly: "Yeah, I haven't seriously competed with anyone, and no one has told me how strong I am."

Leah couldn't help it anymore and asked anxiously said: "Then who is your master?"

Tianyu looked at the sky speechlessly, sighed, and said: "Oh my God."

It was indeed God, these things were all in her mind, she I don’t know who put it in, so I can only say it’s God, but it doesn’t seem like there’s much wrong.

Ancestor Hong Jun put these in her mind.

For ordinary people, she is not much different from God.

But this sentence made Sals and other insiders take a deep breath.

Angry.

God?

Does that mean Tianyu’s master is God the Father?

Lan Jia looked at Tianyu with twitching eyes, and thought depressedly, "Who is protecting whom?"

The more she thought about it, the more inferior she became, and Lan Jia really felt that she was embarrassed to see others.

At this time, there was a knock on the door, and several people quickly adjusted their mentality.

Tianyu said without changing her expression: "Come in."

The door opened, and the people who walked in were Belisa and her maid.

Belisa carefully looked at the people in front of her, she finally smiled sincerely: "It was just a suspicion at first, but now I am finally sure. I am afraid that this Ms. Lin Tianyu is the youngest female prostitute I have ever seen so far."

Tianyu was dumbfounded.

Looking at Belisa, Belisa with the veil removed is indeed extremely beautiful, with a straight nose, a cherry-like red and shiny mouth, a flawless face, plus a devilish figure and a princess-like temperament, this Belisa is indeed capable of enchanting those male creatures.

Lan Jia looked at Belisa expressionlessly and said, "Miss Belisa has known our identities for a long time?"

Belisa smiled and said: "How is it possible? This is the first time I see you. It's just that this Young Miss Lin Tianyu is so petite, she looks like a half-grown child, and how can there be such a handsome and lovely woman among men? The most important thing is her eyes. Even a half-grown child looks at me. There is a hint of fanaticism in her eyes, but her eyes are very clear, with a bit of mischief, and she doesn't look like a lustful young man."

Mir smiled and said, "Miss Belisa is very observant. You're so careful. I wonder what Miss Belisa has planned next?"

Belisa said with a bitter look on her face: "When a little girl is born like this, she has no choice. But now I belong to Ms. Lin Tianyu. No, it depends on what she plans to do with me."

Tianyu saw Belisa's appearance and said quickly: "Miss Belisa, please don't misunderstand me. I just heard your name and was very curious. That's why I came. I won't ask you for anything. You can do whatever you want in the future. I'll give you freedom."

When Belisa heard this, she suddenly became confused and murmured: "Freedom."