CHAPTER 49

-CONFESSION

Because she was going to the Shame'ao Empire, Tianyu got up early in the morning to get busy.

In fact, the main purpose was to check out the businesses.

The orphans didn’t have to worry.

There were nuns taking care of them, but the number of people had increased a lot.

The nuns found that the business of kebabs was still there.

It was really profitable, so we collected many orphans from all over the country, and established similar orphanages in various regions, so that we can help more orphans.

Tianyu now not only teaches them how to grill mutton skewers, but basically puts everything on the grill that can be grilled.

The cheap and delicious barbecue quickly captured everyone's hearts.

Lucia's Food House basically sells barbecue now.

Although there are still quite a lot of customers, a single recipe is not enough for a long time, so it has been in a hurry recently.

Tianyu has not forgotten her.

In fact, Tianyu is already teaching the elves and orcs to cook.

However, the elves respect life and don’t count on them for meat.

The female orcs are okay, but they are slower to learn, so Tianyu They had no choice but to teach the elves how to cook various vegetarian foods in a different way, which was an eye-opener for the elves, while the orcs tried to teach some simple foods first.

Now Tianyu has planned to let them start training.

They will first go to the food restaurant to practice for a while, and then go to their own restaurant prepared by Tianyu.

While Lucia happily accepted these new chefs, she said to Tianyu unceremoniously: "Don't think that I don't know your plans. Let me tell you, I have no intention of returning these people to you. I decided to give the food restaurant to you. You and I will be the big shopkeeper here, and you will be responsible for paying my salary and providing for my retirement. Anyway, I will rely on you for the rest of my life."

Tianyu immediately beamed after hearing this: "Okay, okay, this saves me. It's a lot of money, and you can use it to renovate this food restaurant."

When Lucia heard this, she immediately became angry: "Renovation? You are insulting me! How much effort? Do you know how much manpower and material resources have been spent on this gourmet restaurant? Do you know that this gourmet restaurant is the most beautiful and luxurious restaurant in the world? You actually want to decorate it, why do you look down on me?"

Tianyu suddenly heard this.

Silently, it took her a long time to say flatteringly: "How could that be? I just thought of some new ideas and wanted to make the food restaurant more perfect."

Lucia then turned off the fire.

She knew that Tianyu had a lot of evil ideas: "Then what's the point? Pretty much, I’ll leave this kind of thing to you anyway, I’ll be relying on you to make ends meet from now on."

Tianyu patted her chest generously: “No problem, but Lucia, you. Aren't you afraid that I'll lose?"

Lucia rolled her eyes at her and said. "Don't you still have a furniture store, and I'm still worried that you can't support me?"

Tianyu touched her head in embarrassment, feeling very happy.

I got a restaurant for nothing, and it was all because of the trust between friends.

After finally finishing her work, Tianyu returned home tiredly, only to find Sals standing alone at the door of her house, so she walked up and called.

"Hey, Sals, why are you here alone today? Are you here for a meal?"

Sals were wandering in front of Tianyu's house.

She was startled by the sudden voice.