CHAPTER 28

-FOOD HOUSE

In the evening, Bailey found Tianyu and her group as promised, Tianyu was also very happy, after all, I just got here, and I really don’t know how to fix dinner.

Touching the money bag in her arms, Tianyu's face was filled with a happy smile.

Thinking of Mother Lamia expression at that time, Tianyu felt a special sense of accomplishment.

What a brave thing to do to take money from the dragon's hand.

It is said that no one can get the dragon's treasure alive.

But without any effort, she just stared at Mother Long with pitiful eyes, and she contributed half of her treasure.

At that time, Mother Lamia was about to cry without tears, with a look of grief on her face, just like It's like the end of the world is coming.

"Tianyu, today I will take you to a good place. The food there is the most delicious in the Oga Palace. The king also called it a gourmet restaurant."

Bailey's words brought Tianyu back from her wandering mind.

Bailey said this, but Tianyu didn't say anything.

Thinking about how Matthew and the others behaved at her place, Tianyu had no hope of not paying for the food outside.

Kashaar and others curled their lips indifferently and ate the delicacies cooked by Tianyu.

They didn't think there was anyone outside who could surpass Tianyu's craftsmanship.

Along the way, Tianyu looked around curiously.

The street was very lively, a bit like the scene in a costume movie, and also had some characteristics of Western culture.

Tianyu couldn't help but think that this is the true combination of China and the West.

But Tianyu was very dissatisfied with one thing.

There were no snacks in such a busy street!

In her previous life, Tianyu liked eating snacks the most.

Just because she liked eating, she made so many delicious ones.

Unexpectedly, in this other world, there were not even snacks.

There were quite a few gadgets, but Tianyu was not interested in those things.

Kashaar was interested in a bead necklace on her hand, but she just looked at it because she didn't have any money.

Tianyu felt funny when she saw Kashaal's appearance.

In fact, she could have bought it for her, but Kashaal didn't speak.

Tianyu wanted to see what she would do.

Unexpectedly, she would rather not buy it than say anything to herself.

In fact, Tianyu also understands that the orcs who have difficulty even surviving will have no spare money.

It is the nature of girls to love beauty.

Tianyu feels sorry for Kashaar who can give up her nature.

Tianyu also feels sorry for her and admires her.

It was Tianyu who came to the stall, picked up the bead chain and asked, "Brother, how do you sell this?"

The vendor smiled and said, "This guest has really good taste. We don't have anything expensive here. How about 20 copper coins? Just take it."

Tianyu grabbed the bead chain in her hand and said, "Okay, I want it."

After saying that, she took a handful of copper coins to the hawker.

She didn't count them in detail.