CHAPTER 45

-SHAME'AO EMPIRE

Tianyu prepared the things needed for the banquet, but found that Lan Jia had not come yet.

Amys said that Lan Jia would probably take more than 3 hours to arrive.

Tianyu was afraid of food.

It will cool down after cooking.

After all, fresh food tastes better, so I started chatting with Amys and the others.

"Amys, what kind of country is the Shamei-Ao Empire?"

Because she planned to go there, Tianyu wanted to know about it in advance.

Sals didn't know what was going on, so she asked curiously: "Tianyu, why are you asking this?"

Tianyu smiled and said, "I'm going to the Shame'ao Empire with Amys in a few days, so I want to know more about it."

Sals suddenly became nervous and asked quickly: "What are you doing there?"

Mir's brows also furrowed and her eyes were fixed on Tianyu, as if she wanted to see something on Tianyu's face.

Tianyu felt uncomfortable being stared at by several people, and said brightly: "There's something wrong. I want a lot of food. Amys said that the only way is to go there."

After hearing this, Sals understood what Tianyu wanted to do.

She helped the dwarves, but she couldn't do much.

Due to environmental reasons, the food in the Oga Kingdom was often insufficient, and she often brought back some food from abroad.

After all, for a country, enough food is far away.

It is far from enough, and there must be food reserves.

So when it comes to food, Sals can't really help.

But Mir was very curious and asked: "Tianyu, what do you want so much food for?"

Mir knew very well how much food it would take for Amys to recommend the Shame'ao Empire.

For an ordinary amount of food, Amys It can be solved completely.

Tianyu touched her nose and said vaguely: "I don't want to help many orphans, so..."

Tianyu didn't explain clearly, and Mir didn't ask any more questions.

She understood that Tianyu must have many secrets, and Mir also knew very well.

If you want to know Tianyu's secret, you must first let Tianyu completely trust you.

Thinking of this, Mir couldn't help but smile bitterly.

Since the last time she gave the house to Tianyu, Tianyu has obviously begun to distance herself from her, and she has been guarding against these things from time to time.

However, her grandfather has many questions about Tianyu, and he always makes her pry.

Some news.

Being nurtured by her grandfather since she was a child, Mr almost instinctively uses her political methods.

It is because of her use of political methods that Tianyu alienates herself.

The more Mir thought about it, the more depressed she became.

Seeing that there was a slight silence, Amys quickly changed the subject: "Tianyu, do you know that the Samoa Empire is a very huge country. In the entire country, the proportion of men is only 30%25, and the rest are all women. Oh."   

When Tianyu heard this, she was immediately shocked.

In such a huge empire, the ratio of men to women was so unbalanced that Tianyu couldn't imagine: "No, how could there be so few men?"