CHAPTER 8

-BEAST KING

Thanks to Tianyu's unremitting efforts, the Warcraft finally survived this disaster safely.

When all the Warcraft stepped onto the wet land again, they were all boiling.

Once upon a time, they had already been desperate. When they were struggling helplessly in the flood, they never thought that they still had a future.

Until now, they still feel that they are in a dream, but this is a fact. Now all the monsters are in an extremely happy state.

Tianyu finally breathed a sigh of relief at this time.

She was finally freed from the endless sea of suffering.

To be honest, cooking constantly every day is not something ordinary people can bear.

When all the monsters dispersed, Tianyu relaxed and lazily returned to her den to take a good rest.

Several little ones also happily got into Tianyu's bed, clinging to their favorite little ones.

While my sister was sleeping, only Sam looked on pitifully. She couldn't help it because she was too big now and couldn't get under the quilt.

When Tianyu's family was living an ordinary and happy life, a group of high-level magical beasts gathered together.

In the past two days, the news that Tianyu had rescued many magical beasts from the flood had spread throughout the Kasai Forest.

Magical beasts are also wise.

The higher the level of Warcraft, the more things they understand.

They know very well what gratitude is.

Of course, these high-level Warcraft gather together not to thank Tianyu or anything, but to consider the future of Warcraft.

Warcraft is a powerful group.

Compared to humans, they are much more powerful, but Warcraft must huddle in the Kasai Forest.

The reason for not daring to go too far is that humans hunt them.

Humans are not only for food, but more often than not, they are used as combat weapons or certain props, which prevents the development of Warcraft.

In fact, there are reasons for the enslavement of Warcraft.

Warcraft also has natural enemies.

Humans know how to unite when necessary, but Warcraft does not understand this truth.

This makes the powerful Warcraft like a piece of loose sand.

The powerful high-level Warcraft It’s not that they haven’t thought about uniting all the Warcraft, but Warcraft is still Warcraft.

They don’t know how to unite Warcraft.

Some become the boss and have a group of subordinates below them, but this is what they conquered with force.

If one day a rival appears. If it has a more powerful existence, then these younger brothers will give up on it.

Once there are more younger brothers, they must have enough territory.

As a result, the original intention has been changed, from unifying the power of the clan to various powerful beings competing for territory together, and the result is natural There were heavy casualties.

Now the appearance of Tianyu gives hope to these high-level monsters.

First of all, Tianyu is a human being, very smart, and most importantly, very kind. This can be seen from her rescuing the monsters.

Secondly, she was raised by the monsters. This gives She is a child of a monster.