CHAPTER 13

-THE SACRED TREE KARGAS

Tianyu pondered, and kept thinking about what the big tree said in her mind.

This is indeed the sorrow of all intelligent creatures on the continent.

Unfortunately, she can't do anything to help.

After a long time, Tianyu finally woke up.

She is not the savior.

She just needs to do her own thing well.

Why bother so much.

So Tianyu started to be curious again: "Who are you? How come you have lived for so many years? Moreover, there are layers and layers of barriers outside. You couldn't have set them up, right?"

Dashu smiled and said: "This continent and I were born together. At that time, this continent was still a Death Star, with no water, no land, and no life. Until one day, the God of Creation came here."

"He thought that this planet was very big and could be Extending many lives, he changed the planet. He made it have water and land, and created all kinds of life. He hoped that someone could witness the development of this planet, but humans cannot survive for so long. So he put me here."

"I am a memory tree. Every plant and tree on the continent is my eyes and ears. I can know anything, and then remember everything in my mind, waiting for the Creator God. When I visit this planet again, I can tell him everything. You see, my leaves are my memories. Each leaf has a different memory. They will not leave me, and the memory will not leave me. Disappeared."

"When the Master God of Creation left, he told me that he didn’t want anyone to know about me, so he placed me in this forest, surrounded by layers of barriers, and no living creatures were allowed to approach me. Over the years, You are the only intelligent creature I have ever seen."

Tianyu was startled: "No way, the God of Creation doesn't want anyone to know your existence, so now that I know, what should I do?"

Tianyu closed her eyes in fear, it's over, it's over, I'm going to die again I am warped.

I wonder if I will be so lucky this time and can be reborn.

When Dashu saw Tianyu's appearance, he laughed loudly: "Little kid, don't be afraid. If the Creator God doesn't want you to see me, then you can't enter the barrier at all."

Tianyu heard that it made sense, so Many people can't get in.

I just fell in accidentally, but I did enter the barrier.

If any of the Creator Gods really didn't want me to come in, then it would be absolutely impossible for me to break through the barrier.

So After thinking about it, Tianyu felt a lot more relieved.

After all, she still cherished her life, so she asked again: "Then do you have a name? How should I call you? Should I just call you Grandpa Dashu?"

Dashu laughed: "Grandpa Dashu? Haha, it's a good name. The Creator God gave me a name back then, called Kargas. You can call me Grandpa Dashu. This is more smooth."

When Tianyu heard this, she immediately I was so happy, this grandpa is very awesome, this is a big backer, she immediately shouted sweetly: "Grandpa Dashu. Grandpa Dashu, do you know that the enchantment you live in created the Kasai Forest, and also It brought destruction to the Kasai Forest."

Dashu frowned and said, "Of course I know that there was no Warcraft in this world. There were only some very ordinary animals. The only ones with powerful power were dragons. But that's it. Dragons are just big in size and have no magic power at all."

"Human beings developed very quickly in the past. They not only had force, but they could also use magic. Although not everyone could, they were the only ones who could use force. The Creator God is fair to races that use magic. Although he bestows talents on humans, he shortens their lifespan."

"The elves have pure hearts and super powerful magic, and are naturally beautiful and have a long lifespan. But all elves are very weak, unable to practice martial arts, and can only use bows and arrows. In the beginning, they were once brilliant, but their fertility was really poor. When humans lost a lot of lives at the cost, the elves became weak."

"Well, in fact, humans had no intention of enslaving the elves at the beginning. They launched the war just in the hope of obtaining a higher status and more resources. It was the beauty of the elves that aroused human greed, which made humans take the initiative to enslave the elves. Fortunately, all elves have a pure heart, which can protect their bodies from infringement. Any human who wants to violate the wishes of the elves and forcibly occupy their bodies will be cursed by the Creator God and die. Continuously enslaving the elves, in their view, even if they cannot possess it, it will be very comfortable to watch, which has brought disaster to the elves."

"Although the dwarves have a pair of good hands, they can make various weapons and armors. Short, but powerful, he is a master of martial arts. He is extremely talented, but he has no magic talent. Only one of them can do magic. From then on, this magic dwarf was called the Great Elder by them, and he had many talents. With high prestige, they have also been brilliant. With the weapons and armor they made, and the large number of warriors, no one can match them."

"However, humans are interested in their craftsmanship in making weapons and armor, and the dwarves are unwilling to use these things. In exchange for money, in order to obtain these, humans launched a war and used a large number of magicians. This caused the dwarves to escape to the edge of the Kasai Forest. This is the case for other races. They have different talents, but they all have different abilities."

"Weaknesses, and human greed has caused various races to be harmed to varying degrees, but humans cannot exterminate these races, which makes humans make enemies everywhere. Once humans weaken, or all races unite, humans will also be harmed. A devastating disaster."

"These humans are not only greedy, but also very curious. Many times they approached me and wanted to destroy the barrier. Although they could not do it, I really hated their interruption, so I forcibly blended all the magic elements into the water, and then brought these Magical water to various rivers in the Kasai Forest, and then Warcraft came into being. They were all mutated and evolved from ordinary animals."

"The first one to evolve was the dragon. After that, I found a way to contact the leader of the dragon clan. Let them leave, because they themselves have strong talents. I need more all kinds of Warcraft, but this is something the Dragon Clan cannot allow, so I let them leave so that other races can become stronger. With Warcraft I have been able to stay quiet for so many years because of my protection, but the floods are beyond my control, so every time a flood breaks out, I will add a lot of life magic to the water, hoping that the loss of the forest can be reduced. This is all I know."

Tianyu was completely stunned at this time.

She didn't expect that the monster was really transformed by drinking magic water.

But at the same time, she was also depressed.

How to deal with the flood that even the sacred tree could not control.

Woolen cloth.

Next, Tianyu, with the consent of Dashu, began to survey the entire highland, and then thought hard about ways to deal with the flood. The sacred tree did nothing and just smiled.

Looking at Tianyu, he occasionally gave Tianyu some fruits to eat, as if he wanted to see how Tianyu dealt with the flood.

On the other hand, Huo FengHuang and the others were also anxious to death, surrounding the barrier.

Only when they saw Tianyu who was surveying at the boundary of the barrier once did they know that she was okay, so they retreated with peace of mind and let Tianyu continue to survey.

Only Mother Lamia I would come over from time to time to take a look, worried about Tianyu.