CHAPTER 37

-ORPHAN

In view of the performance of the previous day, Tianyu and the others began to prepare hard.

The main reason was that the profit was too amazing.

In just one noon, the profit was as high as 120 gold coins.

Tianyu couldn't help but feel very upset.

The lack of manpower was probably her biggest failure.

While actively preparing, Tianyu was also thinking about how to find manpower to solve the problem of lack of manpower.

The first thing that comes to mind is naturally Lucia, but Tianyu is unwilling to hand over this business to her, because Tianyu hopes to cooperate with her on a larger scale.

For a small business like kebabs, Tianyu is not willing to give a simple answer.

If you cooperate with her, and if you make it big, there won’t be enough seasoning.

In fact, Tianyu just wanted to know how big the profit margin was.

It was not a glorious thing for the dignified beast king to sell kebabs, but Tianyu just thought it was fun.

Tianyu would choose this method because she could do something serious and satisfy her childishness at the same time, and Tianyu didn't think that being a beast king was a big deal.

Of course, if others knew about Tianyu's inner thoughts, it is estimated that many people would want to commit suicide, but Tianyu obviously did not notice the impact that she, the beast king, had on the continent and the power she had over various forces.

The next day, when Tianyu and others came to yesterday's stall in great force, they were already surrounded by crowds.

People who had eaten yesterday were deeply fascinated by the taste and wanted to try it again, but they didn't as for food, I hope to try it no matter what, but I was so greedy yesterday.

Mir and Leah were completely dragged into the water.

Several of the most powerful girls in the Oga Kingdom actually sold cold drinks together, doing such a derogatory thing.

However, they seemed to be in high spirits and found it quite interesting.

When it officially started, yesterday's hesitation and temptation no longer existed.

Everyone rushed to the stall and couldn't wait to throw their money into Tianyu and others' hands, just hoping to eat delicious food as soon as possible.

Mir's side is much better.

After all, their identities are there, so the people there are obviously more gentlemen than Tianyu's side.

Moreover, many noble children go there by themselves, and they are afraid of neglecting them.

A powerful person.   

In just three days, the reputation of Tianyu Kebab has been completely established.

Some people even hope to ask someone to buy it, because not everyone can enter the square, but the fragrance is not restricted and floats outside early.

Many people gathered around the square, swallowing their saliva.   

Tianyu was a special admissions student who was exempted from the exam, so when the others were led by their instructors to check their proficiency, she was lying comfortably on the sofa.

That’s right.

it’s the sofa!

When the orcs finished the first batch of furniture, Tianyu couldn't wait to ask them to send it over.

So in the dead of night, a group of orcs rode flying monsters to deliver the furniture to Tianyu.

Now Tianyu's villa is quite "full of furniture Modern", there is a special refrigerator in the kitchen, a self-made air conditioner in the room, a comfortable sofa coffee table in the living room, and a beautiful large swivel table in the dining room, which is quite Chinese-style, and there is even more research in the bedroom.