CHAPTER 78

-A SUDDEN LOVE RIVAL

The next day, the entire seaside was surrounded by the army.

Because there were both humans and mermaids participating in the engagement ceremony, the seaside was the most suitable place.

Tianyu, who was wearing a formal dress, lowered her head sadly, waiting helplessly for the next ceremony.

Sals and others also followed her in formal attire.

Sals's expression was not very good, but it's no wonder, anyone who sees the one they love holding an engagement ceremony with someone else will probably have similar expressions.

Sals can do this, but Tianyu can't.

Amys smiled bitterly and said: "My good Tianyu, can you please give me a little face? You are getting engaged, not getting divorced. You are crying like this." Are you going to get engaged with a face? Can you please be careful?"

After hearing what Amys said, Sals reacted first.

Indeed, Tianyu's behavior is very wrong.

She can't go on like this, otherwise everyone's face will look bad.

It's not fun once you piss off the Mermaid King.

So she quickly said: "Yes, Tianyu, just smile, the overall situation is more important."

Tianyu said with a crying face: "I can't laugh, Sals, I'm sorry, I..."

Sals covered her face and continued to cry.

Sals who spoke shook her head and said: "Tianyu, have you forgotten what I said? I don't blame you, I will never blame you. I admit that I feel uncomfortable, but I understand a woman better, especially a king. A woman must bear the responsibility she has to do without making any mistakes. Tianyu, I will not leave you. Princess Franlia is also a very good girl. I believe you will fall in love with her. I am willing to share you with someone who agrees to love you deeply. If I love you, I will love everything about you, and I will also love the person who loves you."

Tianyu was so moved that she couldn't say anything and had to hug her tightly.

She lives in Sals and wants to be one.

Tianyu feels that she is really ashamed of Sals's love for her and does not understand love.

This is no longer the reason for her to ignore Sals.

Tianyu feels that she is far less than Sals.

Pay more for yourself.

Sals lay quietly in Tianyu's arms, enjoying Tianyu's deep affection for her.

Suddenly, she felt that today was not so difficult.

The love radiating from Tianyu was enough to cover up the little bit of sadness in her heart.

Sals feels that she is really happy.

After a long time, Amys had to step in to interrupt the sweetness between the two of them: "Ahem, I mean, you two, it's almost time, and Tianyu should prepare."

Sals pushed Tianyu away helplessly, forced a smile and Tianyu straightened her clothes.

Sals said. "Okay, Tianyu, let's go."

Seeing Tianyu pouting childishly with a reluctant look on her face, Sals couldn't help but smile and slapped Tianyu angrily: "Okay, don't be so childish. How about I reward you tonight?"

Looking at Tianyu who was immediately beaming, Sals quickly added: "But it depends on your performance now."

After Tianyu received the promise, she immediately became energetic and smiling.

Sals rolled her eyes at her: "You are just saying what you say and what you mean. How can you be like this? It's like I'm forcing you to be half-hearted."