CHAPTER 79

-THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE DUEL

When Sals found Tianyu, he found that Tianyu was taking out her weapons and armor from the ring with a serious face.

They were almost the same as the armors of ancient Chinese generals, and she added The modification made the entire armor look more handsome and less rugged.

Tianyu looked majestic in armor, but Sals didn't like her current expression.

It was too unfamiliar, as if she was another person.

Such Tianyu made Sals feel scared.

After a while, Sals finally plucked up the courage, walked to Tianyu, and called out uneasily: "Tianyu, are you okay?"

Tianyu paused, tried to make her expression gentle, forced a smile, and said to Sals: "It's nothing."

Looking at Tianyu like this, Sals relaxed all of a sudden, no matter what the situation was now, at least Tianyu doesn't want to hurt herself, she still cares about herself.

As long as this is the case, Sals will feel very happy.

But Tianyu, who was pretending to smile like this, was particularly distressing.

Sals frowned and gently applied her hand to Tianyu's cheek.

"Fool, if you are unhappy, you are unhappy. Why are you doing this? It's so ugly."

After that, she hugged Tianyu tightly.

Tianyu hugged Sals and said aggrievedly: "I was angry when he said that!"

Sals nodded considerately, leaned her head on Tianyu's shoulder, and said softly: "I know, we are all very angry. , It’s just bad for you to rashly agree to a duel! Your comfort is more important than anything else. You shouldn’t take such a risk."

Tianyu said disdainfully: "Oh, just him! I will definitely beat him later? Damn it, let him apologize to me honestly!"

Sals sighed: "Don't be so impulsive."

Tianyu said anxiously, "She said that to me, but she didn't allow me to fight back. Ah."

Sals touched Tianyu's face with a wry smile and said, "It's not that I don't want you to fight back, but I want you to be careful and not be too stiff. He is a warrior and has a high prestige among the mermaid tribe, you are a foreigner, and you are married to someone else's princess. They don't like you very much. If you do this, it will only become more and more rigid, which is very detrimental to the alliance."

Tianyu turned away angrily, pouted and said: "It’s not that I have to marry her, it’s that you have to marry her."

Sals quickly covered Tianyu’s mouth and said with a serious face: "Tianyu, you can’t say such things anymore, now the matter is a foregone conclusion. It’s wrong for you to say such things again. If someone with a heart hears it, you will be in trouble."

Tianyu nodded depressedly and stopped talking.

After a while, a guard ran over and said cautiously: "Please prepare, Ms. Tianyu. Are you ready? The man from the mermaid tribe is urging me."

Tianyu became even more angry after hearing this.

Damn it, I have never seen such an arrogant person.

I will definitely not show mercy later, so Tianyu looked angry.

She looked towards the so-called "warrior".

When she walked to the ring, she saw the warrior named Jia Luo standing on the ring with an arrogant face.

The ring was in the water, which was very disadvantageous for Tianyu as a human being.

This made Tianyu feel even more unhappy.

While looking down on herself, she was also in the ring.

Setting up an arena in a place that is unfavorable to her, this warrior of the mermaid tribe is really a villain.

The Mermaid King family stood aside with livid faces, saying nothing, but Franlia kept looking at Tianyu with apologetic eyes, which made Tianyu feel a little comforted, and smiled slightly at her, Franlia Seeing her, she immediately became happy and smiled sweetly at Tianyu.