CHAPTER 64

-REFLECTION (1)

Tianyu returned to the car with a gloomy face, and locked herself in the room without saying a word.

Sals was very worried when she saw this, and quickly followed her into the room, leaving a group of people who didn't know what was going on to talk to each other.

Looking, eyes full of questions.

After a while, Kashaar and Phils came back, with the same gloomy face.

Amys was very uneasy when she saw this, and quickly grabbed the two of them and ran out, followed by Lan Jia and Lufei.

The remaining people had no idea what had happened, but they also knew that the other party did not want them to know, So I had to stay consciously, and the whole car suddenly seemed extremely quiet.

Amys pulled the two of them and ran into the woods and asked: "What happened?"

Kashaar and Phils just shook their heads.

Not wanting to say anything more, Amys seemed to have noticed something and asked: "Kashaar, why don't you agree with Tianyu and Sals being together?"

Kashaar frowned, but still didn't speak, Lu Feier looked at Kashaar, then at Phils, and said suddenly: "I know!"

Everyone immediately looked at her, and Amys asked: "What do you know?"

Lufei picked.

She raised her eyebrows and looked at the two of them.

"Are you going to say it yourself, or should I say it for you?"

Kashaar looked at Lufei's eyes and understood that the other party already knew what he was thinking, so she remained silent.

Turning her head to look away, Phils also lowered her head and remained silent.

Lufei looked at the two people helplessly and said, "I think you are worrying too much. If you don't believe me, you can ask your elders. They shouldn't be as ignorant as you."

After speaking, she turned to Amys and said: "They are worried that Tianyu himself is a human being, and now she is with a human being, and they are afraid that Tianyu will be partial in the future."

Amys cried out in shock: "Ah! No way."

She looked and didn't do anything.

Amys said in a loud voice, "You didn't really tell Tianyu that, right?"

Kashaar and Phils remained silent and just nodded.

Now Amys panicked and scolded loudly.

"You guys, how come you have such an idea? Tell yourselves how many things Tianyu has done for you since she came to human society. You don't need to do these things. Tianyu can do it without you, but she still takes advantage of it. I give it to you just to make it easier for you. What Tianyu wants to do is great and difficult, and it cannot be realized immediately."

"However, Tianyu has greatly improved your lives in a short period of time, which is already very disappointing. It's easy. Tianyu treats all races equally. She helps you and the weak humans. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. It's not because of the other person's race that she likes, it's just that the person she likes is a human. This is her own choice. How can you make any inferences because of this? You are hurting Tianyu so much. Really, I am too lazy to talk to you. You can talk to your own clan leader."

After that, Amys ignored the two of them and ran back to the car quickly.

Lan Jia also understood what was going on, so she had to shake her head and go back.

Lufei patted Kashaar on the shoulder with a wry smile and said: "Think about it for yourselves."

Kashaar stopped Lufei and said, "Do you think we are worrying too much?"

Lufei looked at Kashaar and Phils, and said, "You are too short-sighted and your ideas are too naive. Yes, if Tianyu really wants to be partial, there is no reason, but as her allies, you don't even have the most basic trust, how can you not make Tianyu feel cold?"