CHAPTER 87

-THE BIRTH OF A COUNTRY

The day will soon come for Tianyu to meet with the envoys from various countries.

Due to the joining of the dwarf tribe, the construction of the entire alliance has been accelerated a lot, and compatriots of all ethnic groups have their own nests.

The whole city looks both modern and otherworldly.

Of course, there are many more inside If things are not perfect, you can't expect a 10-day project to be worth a hundred years of accumulation, even though everyone is working day and night and the whole people is working hard.

But overall it looks pretty good, at least it looks pretty shiny.

The huge barrier outside alone can probably scare a lot of people.

Amys, the saint, arrived early and is now having a meeting with a group of big shots.

"Tianyu, should you give your country and capital a name? You can't always call it an alliance, having an orthodox name means that the establishment of this new country cannot continue to be fooled."

Elf Queen Melissa nodded "Yes, we have discussed this issue a long time ago, but there has been no result."

The old orc mother Mahaji frowned and said "There is no way. With so many people and so many races, it is not easy to give a name in an impartial way. No matter who chooses it, the name will be from the same race. It's a national color, so others won't be willing to accept it."

"But we can't keep dragging it on like this. Envoys from various countries are coming tomorrow, so we can't even have a name," Amy said with a wry smile.

To everyone, I really don’t understand what they are thinking.

It’s now this time, they haven’t even chosen the country’s name, and they’re not so casual about playing house.

At this time, everyone was silent.

Even Abaqi, the leader of the dwarf clan who is known as the smartest, was silent.

There was no way.

Everyone was of different races.

It was simply unacceptable to get a name that deviated from the color of the clan. possible.

Moreover, every clan is very united.

If it weren't for the common clan culture and spirit that closely connects the compatriots, everyone would have overcome the suffering for so many years.

Now this spirit has been integrated into everyone's bones, and you can't change it even if you want to.

Seeing that everyone was silent, Tianyu rolled her eyes and smiled mischievously: "In that case, I have a name here. Let's take a look."

Wait until everyone's attention is focused on her.

Tianyu said very coquettishly: "I think it's better to call it China. It's simple and loud, but it has a profound meaning."

The dwarf patriarch Abachi scratched his hair: "Simple is simple, you can remember it as soon as you hear it. But it's so loud and has a profound meaning. Why didn't I see it?"

Others looked at Tianyu with puzzled faces.

Tianyu cleared her throat and said with a smile: "This Chinese character has many meanings, one of which is "keep". The meaning of neutrality means that our country will not favor anyone or target anyone. We just want to live our own lives in peace and stability, which represents peace."

Seeing everyone nodding, Tianyu continued: "What's the Chinese character for this? and tell all members of the alliance that this country will combine the characteristics, habits, and customs and spirits of all ethnic groups, so that everyone can unite and build our homeland together."

Hearing this, everyone eyes suddenly lit up and kept nodding, "Well, that's a good name."

"Yes, it's pretty good. We dwarves are stupid. If the name is too long, we might not be able to remember it all at once. But this name is good. Simple."

"That's right. We orcs are not smart either. This is a good name."