CHAPTER 91

-MOM'S HOUSEWORK

In the next few days, Tianyu stayed in Kasai Forest because there was nothing else that needed her in the city.

Now except for a few lovers, the rest everyone regards her as a puppet.

Her presence or absence really doesn't have much impact.

For the sake of Tianyu's safety, others were happy that she was gone and kept everything away from Tianyu.

Tianyu was also worried about Mother Lamia's condition, so she simply stayed in the forest.

Unexpectedly, Lu Feier also went to Kasai Forest and kept wandering around Lamia and her daughter.

Sam didn't know why, and she had a good impression of this aunt who loved her very much, but she didn't understand why her mother didn't like this aunt and always wouldn't let her play with her.

So when Tianyu came, Sam felt aggrieved.

Complaints in arms.

Of course Tianyu knew the reason, but she couldn't say anything, so she could only comfort her.

"Sam, you have to know that my mother is in her prime period, so she always does some things inexplicably. We have to understand her."

Sam curiously Looking at Tianyu: "What do you mean by age?"

Tianyu thought for a moment and said, "It's just that my mother is worried about her age when she is old, so she always loses her temper for no reason."

Sam suddenly realized: "Oh, it turns out That's it."

After saying that, she flew to Mother Lamia, put her head into Mother Long's arms, and said delicately: "Mom, you are not old at all. Mom is the most beautiful, and I am the most beautiful. I like mom."

Lamia felt a little confused, but what Sam said was very pleasant, so she didn't think much about it.

She hugged Sam with a smile and kissed her little face hard: "Mom is also the best. I like Samuel, and your sister Tianyu."

As she said this, the family of three came together with a smile on their face, looking very happy.

Lu Feier, who was drinking the northwest wind outside, felt jealous for a while, but there was nothing she could do about it.

While waiting for the verdict, I have no say.

On the other side, the fire dragon clan elder Lute felt that this matter should not be hidden from old Sam.

After all, it was her daughter who gave birth to the child, so he should still tell him.

So with an uneasy mood, Lute told Old Sam everything.

After hearing this, Old Sam was really furious: "Asshole, you Lute, you gave birth to a daughter, you made my daughter so dizzy, even helped my daughter give birth to the child, and ended up suffering all alone in the Kasai Forest. Giving birth to a dragon is such a hard thing. You should be very pure. All the time, every pregnant wooden dragon has been treated very well. Where is my daughter? I dare say she is the most miserable pregnant woman, Lute! Let me tell you, I'm not done with you!"

Lute was yelled at by Old Sam and felt very humiliated, but his family was taking advantage, and what Old Sam said was indeed true.

Lamia did suffer a lot, but still unconvinced, he said: "Yes, we are sorry for Lamia, but aren't you also one of the culprits? Didn't you also push her into a desperate situation? I even sent my daughter out of Dragon Island, yours You can't blame us entirely for not paying attention to your daughter. How did we know she was pregnant?"

After Lute said this, Old Sam stopped talking.

He was not a grumpy person to begin with, but now he thinks about it clearly.

I did make mistakes, and they were not small.