Chapter 106 - Smut~♥️

Start from the beginning

"Kanae…"

"Haaa~! Yes♥️!! Go on!!! Mmm~♥️!!"

Knowing what's going to happen nexts, Kanae tightens her hold, biting into his back as Ryuu pounded her grunting in the process and finally released his seed inside of her.

Kanae felt being filled and the electrifying sensation that made her stretch her legs. They took a moment to take a breather as despite their stamina felt restless yet Ryuu unsatisfied.

Ryuu slowly took her to the bed and laid her next to Kie who fell asleep. He gave them a kiss and heard Shinobu.

"Ryuu can you lay on the bed while I'll go on top??"

He didn't say anything and laid on the bed while Shinobu along with Mitsuri and Nezuko cleaned him before helping her insert the rod.

Shinobu hymen had already been damaged from all of her training therefore slid through her but the tightness was comparable to Justine causing Ryuu groin while she gave a small moan.

"Ah~! Is this how it feels♥️? I'll start moving then."

Ryuu watched as she started to move her hips feeling the tighten of her inside. She moaned in pleasure from each thrust of his raging inside her as Ryuu played with her clit.

"Hyah~ sooo good♥️!! Ah~!! Mmm~♥️♥️!"

Her moan was a delight from his ear as her breast bounced in front of Ryuu giving her a show. Shinobu then felt his hands grouped her ass making her moan from the touch as he helped her.

"Ha~! Ah~!! Mmm~♥️! Ryuu♥️!! Ryuu♥️♥️!!"

Shinobu called out his name as the more she move the closer she gotten to her climax as Ryuu ruthlessly fucked her. Few minutes in and she squirts her juice and takes a few breaths before continuing.

After another hour had passed and Ryuu felt himself reaching his climax once again. This time he didn't warn her and climaxed inside her without warning, making Shinobu loudly.

"Hyaaah~♥️!!haa….why…didn't you warn me."

"I enjoyed your moan and thought you wouldn't mind. Are you angry?"

"Yes but I don't mind. Let me rest and do Mitsuri next."

Shinobu rested on the bed while Ryuu headed to Mitsuri who was nervous being bare naked but pushed herself and went closer to him. She was laid beside Shinobu who also fell asleep and locked her gaze with Ryuu.

"You look beautiful."

"D-Don't say like that…please be gentle."

Ryuu chuckled before nodding and took his time with her by rubbing his fingers into her pussy causing Mitsuri to moan and receive a kiss from her lover.

Once she was wet enough slowly inserted his dick her feeling the unbelievable tightness but the same as Shinobu, her hymen had been torn from training.

"Ah~! Mmmm~♥️!"

She moaned in delight as Ryuu grouped her breast and slowly increased his pace showering Mitsuri with pleasure hitting her good spot.

"Hyah~!! Ah! It's soooo good~♥️!! Is this what real sex fells like? I love it~♥️!"

Mitsuri moaned, growing addicted to Ryuu's touch and thrusted deeper into her. He grunted from the tightness and held her legs into an M that only made the pleasure several times better.

"Faster!! Ah~♥️!!! I'm cumming~♥️♥️!!"

She moaned, squirting her juice after a few minutes had passed but let Ryuu continue pounding her an hour until Mitsuri appeared that she's going to pass out that he felt reaching his climax.

"Yeeees~♥️♥️!!! Hyah~♥️!!"

Ryuu released his seed into her womb, filling her up and looking down to see Mitsuri pass out with a blissful smile. He exhaled looking at the five defeated women and turned to her last partner.

"Yehey it's now my turn~!"

Nezuko excitedly said moving her way to Ryuu giving him a passionate kiss while he removed himself from Mitsuri. Ryuu didn't waste any time and started to move his tongue into her breast, massaging them in the process while she jerked him with her hands.

She showed her hand that was covered in white sticky liquid before happily licking them and smiled as Nezuko decided to get plowed while he sat down.

"Is this position what you want?"

"Yes, I want to be different."

Nezuko said with a smile while positioning herself into his rod, piercing her womb and tearing through her Hymen causing a small blood to flow.

Ryuu didn't do anything waiting for her to adjust to the pain before she started to move her hips and moan as her breast was played by her lover.

"Ryuu~♥️!! This is…Sooo good~♥️!! Let..ah…let's always do this~♥️♥️! Haa!!"

She moans louder the deeper his thrust goes. Nezuko hugged him while moving her hips at a rapid pace, letting Ryuu groin at the tightness and pace she was going.

"Hyaaah~♥️♥️!! Haaa~♥️ don't stop!"

Nezuko squirted but continued on surprising Ryuu and let there be as they took an hour covered in sweat with Nezuko slowly feeling her limits and Ryuu his climax.

"Nezuko….!"

"Hyaah~♥️!! Yes~♥️!!"

Ryuu filled her up with his seed while Nezuko felt the warm liquid pouring in and was in blissed. She falls into the bed more exhausted compared to the girls and slowly falls asleep.

He looked at each of his women who were sleeping with a smile on their faces and lightly chuckled. Ryuu felt rather unsatisfied but didn't care and decided to rest.