Chapter 104 - Date Finale

Start from the beginning

The jazzy music that only made everything more mystifying and beautiful as the two chatted about their life and how they are doing.

"So that's how those worlds are? People who breathe with their fist??"

"Yeah, it also slows aging and applies to things like bubbles. Maybe you can apply it to your plants?"

"Great idea but vampires instead of Oni? Quite a bizarre world."

"It is and their power could be at least Muzan level."

Ryuu said thinking about a certain show that had powerful vampires, ghosts and teenagers that look like they are on steroids.

"Oh look!"

He exclaimed as Kanae turned to see a wonderful show of fireworks that made a mesmerizing display. She watches in awe then turns to Ryuu who sweetly smiles.

"Ryuu...I love you…"

She heard her tender whisper, unlike her usual teasing tone that made Ryuu pause before responding.

"I love you too…"

The two shared a kiss as they continued to watch the fireworks and enjoyed their date.

=============
The next day, night. Ryuu was with Shinobu as the two lay on the grass looking at the vast starry skies. He had brought her to a place where there was no pollution that blocked the sky.

"This is wonderful….I never had the chance to appreciate how beautiful the sky is."

"I'm glad and it's normal since you were too fixated on defeating Muzan. Now that he's gone, we can be more free."

"I want to see more of the world and the things it could offer. "

Shinobu as she went on top of him caressing his cheek with both looking intently in their eyes with Ryuu smiling at her action as she slowly closed their lips and passionately kissed.

The sound of the night echoed as they enjoyed their moment together happy that they had met each other. Their lips departed leaving a trail taking a moment to appreciate each other.

"....Shinobu…if you ever feel that I am not giving you enough….never hesitate to tell me."

"I know but I'm hoping you won't try to treat us like a woman that needs to be protected."

"Of course, I plan on bringing you girls with me once the next mission arrives."

"...Ryuu, can you tell me a story? My parents always do it for me and Nee-san isn't a great story teller."

Ryuu nodded as he pulled her head into his chest before creating a story for her to enjoy and continued their date.

=================
"Careful now…"

The next day, afternoon. Today was Mitsuri's turn and decided to bring her to a local artificial skating place helping her learn to skate. Ryuu already knows how to use roller blades that his brother bought for him when he was younger.

"S-Sorry…"

"No, it's fine, just hold my hands and keep your eyes on me then relax."

Ryuu said take Mitsuri hands before helping her get the hang of it as she kept her head on his chest and gradually was able to do it on her own.

"Look Ryuu! I did it!!"

"I told you can do it! Now held my hands"

Mitsuri giggled feeling the breezy wind as the two skate their way through the icy floor as if they were dancing. She was already flexible and athletic which is why  it was easy for her to learn to skate.

"Ryuu, let's do this again next time!"

"Of course! We can do as many as you want."

He smiled, enjoying how ecstatic she was watching her move elegantly like an angel. Soon the two were eating a meal side by side enjoying a hot drink. They continued their date buying a few things before heading back.

=================
Another day had set in as Ryuu took Nezuko to the local zoo park where they were able to see numerous kinds of animals.

"Look, look at that one with big eyes!!"

He chuckled watching Nezuko as she enthusiastically pointed at the animals walking through like curious little girls.

"What is this called?"

"That Komodo lizard."

"How about that one?"

"Philippines eagle or monkey eating eagle."

"What's a monkey?"

Nezuko has never been exposed to the world outside of their home up until recently and still remains ignorant about the world. Ryuu only chuckled, bringing her to a place where there were monkeys and saw Nezuko's eyes shine in curiosity.

He made sure to take pictures to share with others as they kept exploring the place until Nezuko felt hungry and the two headed to grab something to eat.

"Can we have our own zoo? I want to collect animals!?"

She said in an odd enthusiasm, finding that it would be interesting to place them in the dimensional room since the place was large enough anyway.

"Sure, I don't see a problem with that."

"Yehey! I want to get a tiger and a bear!! What did they eat?"

Ryuu nodded without concern if they could hurt the children when he could easily manipulate their nature using [ Hypnosis ]. He just hoped that Nezuko doesn't plan on riding them…which would likely happen.

Afterwards, the next day was a big day as it was Christmas eve and would be an eventful night.