Chapter 81 - Are you all like this?

Start from the beginning

This meant they could have time together whenever they want without worrying too much. They would be by each other's side for all eternity and fight as one.

Immortality can only be a curse if it is wielded by a mortal mind and doesn't have anyone to be by their side.

"T-Thats…"

Justine couldn't say anything anymore, finding herself in a dilemma with a small guilt in her heart. She could see that Ryuu had matured to tell him everything and accepted whatever she hit him even though he also felt angry at himself.

"*Sigh* I can't hate you and I don't know why your words make sense. Then I'll say this now I hope we can get along and support each other."

She said accepting it now since there's no turning back now. The only thing Justine needed to do is treat each other as close friends. They smiled at her, who had an expression of a determined woman who wanted the best for her lover.

"Of course, that's what a harem is for. Treat me as an older sister, call me Onee-san." Kanae said.

"Then Onee-san…" Justine stiffly said.

"Ara~ you acted like Shinobu when she was younger. So cute~!"

Kanae giggled, finding the similarities of her own sister to Justine who smiled, feeling a sense of love similar to her brothers.

'Is this what it feels like to have an older sister….'

She thought to herself looking at Kanaes who bubly smiling. Justine slowly washed away her own anger the more she got to know them.

"Justine-san, can you tell us what he was like when he was a young boy?"  Kie asked.

"Oh, he hasn't told you? Well well you're off for a treat!!"

Justine laughed, finding herself actually enjoying their company, telling stories of her childhood with Ryuu. She was laughing about how his afraid of one and  one thing when he was a child.

"He was outgoing and one time tried to mess with some chicken that ended up retaliating by chasing him continuously."

If Ryuu was there then he would smile since it was the time when he developed a phobia of birds but still like eating them.  He just doesn't want near any birds but that doesn't mean he's still afraid of them.

"Fufufu I'll make sure to tease him about that." Kanae giggled.

"Poor little Ryuu…." Mitsuri said.

"That's hilarious! I thought he doesn't have any fear but who knows chicken is his weakness." Nezuko laughed.

"Nezuko….but I can't deny that it is somehow adorable."

They giggled and laughed until Shinobu arrived at Ryuu that made everyone silent with Mitsuri trying to contain her laughter looking at Ryuu.

"Ryuu, I want to talk to them. This is for girls only."

Ryuu only nodded, heading his way to the kitchen leaving Shinobu looking at Justine.

"Hello there, I'm Shinobu Kocho, it's wonderful to finally meet you."

"Likewise. Let's have a seat. I'm eager to know more about Ryuu's journey in your world."

"Oh then it would be quite the story."

Shinobu smiled while sitting beside Justine as she recalled the time when Ryuu told her about everything and reassured that her world isn't fake. Justine nodded knowing that it was a Ryuu thing who wanted to tell and change things.

"Ryuu was too nice at the time and provided many things about how he had matured. Though he is hardly perfect and sometimes makes decisions that are confusing like you." Shinobu said.

"Yeah, I've realized that he's an idiot and might have wanted to tell me the truth but didn't. I just hope he lessens pulling something like that." Justine said.

"Well he would probably console us when he's not confident in handling alone."

Kie added since he normally asks opinions seeing if they were alright or doing well. Justice smiled, completely washing away her anger and finding herself having new friends.

A real one unlike the one she's with before. Ryuu was the only one who remained by her side till the end.

"Are you planning on doing it with him?"

Kanae asked without thinking about decency making them blush including Justine who hadn't thought that far and only wanted to know if Ryuu still hasn't reached intercourse.

"M-Maybe? I still need to prepare myself. Perhaps on Christmas Eve."

"Christmas?? What's that?"

"Oh right, it's a holiday or festival where people celebrate. Hey, we should have a party at that time."

"An orgy one?"

Kanae suggested making everyone's anime drop and everyone except Justine knows she's a massive pervert and nympho.

"Nee-san!? Do you want me to smack you again?"

"Fufufu you can't deny it's arousing?"

"Please stop Kanae-Nee, Mitsuri is going to faint."

"Ryuu me…make love…"

Nezuko tried fanning Mitsuri who was blushing while Justine eyes twitch looking at them with Kie only wryly smiled.

"...are you all like this?" Justine asked Kie.

"Most of the time, yes.”