Chapter 79 - Meeting

Start from the beginning

Though, the speed they were at was nowhere near his [ Instat-Death Step ] but still able to perform [ Shundō ] since Ryuu bought  items that could transfer skills.

Justine baffled at the scene as her gaze stopped and unable to keep up anymore reaching a certain limit of her Adaptability. Though, the speed she was adapting was unbelievable and terrifying. Ryuu could imagine a Doomsday level of Adaptability.

Meanwhile, Ryuu could see everything despite their speed where Nezuko, able to deflect Kanae blades, focused on fighting rather than using magic. She was training Nezuko to learn to fight.

"You're too focused on hitting me. When fighting someone it's not all about hitting and striking. You must be decisive and find a way to defeat the opinion that is a sure victory." Kanae commented.

"Hai!" Nezuko strikes towards Kanae but she easily dodges.

"In a fight, there are many ways to fight an opponent and always observe your enemies. Remember, always think that an enemy has a trump card hidden in their sleeves."

Kanae redirects Nezuko's strike and points her blade into her chin, disabling her movement. Nezuko sweat drops at how scary Kanae is when fighting.

"Analyzing is key to survival. Always have a calm mind and strong head."

As they were focused on fighting, the one watching noticed Ryuu immediately smiled but saw the young woman halted her movement slightly nervous under the gaze of the young woman.

Justine was looking at her in judging eyes as she seemed anxious to look at her. She decided to talk to her and felt slightly guilty looking at her. Ryuu notices this, making him weakly smile.

"Ryuu told me that he had harem and I didn't want to believe it but here we are. Can you tell me your name?" Justine asked.

"M-Mitsuri Kanroji…. I'm sorry."

She was a bit shocked that the pink haired girl was apologizing to her. Mitsuri expected to meet Ryuu's first lover and didn't want to antagonize her since everyone has agreed she has the final say in everything.

"....No it's fine, the one at fault is someone else."

Justine scratches the back of her head looking at Mitsuri who seems to start tearing up anytime soon.

"I'll see how things turn out. I'm Justine Reyes, it's nice to meet you, Mitsuri or is it Kanroji?" Justine said.

"Just call me whatever you like, Reyes-san." Mitsuri politely said.

"Uhmmm just call Justine and I'll call you Mitsuri then." She said.

"A-Arent you angry that Ryuu has multiple women a-and we took him from you?"

Mitsuri nervously always acts considerate towards others feelings. Justine remained mad at Ryuu but not at them.

"No, like I said It's not your fault and Ryuu already explain everything."

This brightens up her mood while Justine likes the girl before her who seems corrupted by Ryuu. She glared at him who avoided her gaze.

"Oh look superma-guuuh!" Ryuu playfully said.

"If you're going to do it then try making it believe, dumbass!"

Ryuu only pretends to be in pain as Justine starts scolding him while Mitsuri watches in disbelief before giggling and getting their attention.

"Is there something wrong, Mitsuri?" Ryuu asked.

"No, I just thought of Shinobu at how Justine-san is treating you." She mentioned that Shinobu often scolds Ryuu when needed. Don't forget that Shinobu is slowly mixing her former self with her current self.

"Good there's at least one sensible woman."

Justine was strangling Ryuu before letting him go. Meanwhile, the others who were training finish their sparring and finally notice Ryuu along with the woman they have never seen before.

"Ryuu-kun, welcome back. Is she the one?" Kanae asked.

"Yes, I would like you all to meet..." Ryuu nodded and was about to introduce her.

"Sup, I'm Justine Reyes, it's nice to meet you I guess." But she introduced herself first.

"I'm Kanae Kocho, it's nice to finally meet you."

"H-Hello, my name is Nezuko Kamado and Ryuu has told us all about you."

"I'm Kie Kamado, why don't we have some tea to talk among ourselves?"

She was still nervous looking at the younger girl than her and was the first lover of Ryuu.

"That's a good idea, I want to ask you all about something." Justine said.

"Well, I'll go ahead and get Shinobu. Where is she anyway?" Ryuu asked.

"She's in the mountains and currently trying to master her Zanpakuto and poison magic."

Nezuko said, receiving a nod from Ryuu who used his [ Byakugan ] to quickly find her.

"I found her. We'll anyway I'll get her while you girls take your time to chat."

They nodded as Ryuu left them to head home while he used [ Instant-Death Step ] to arrive where the whole mountain had potent poison that was eroding his body.

'Fortunately, I can counter it.'

Ryuu then used her new magic, [ Disease Magic ] to produce a pathogen that would consume the poison and soon all poison vanished allowing Ryuu to reabsorbed the pathogen.

He moved his way to the center where Shinobu was on the grass in lotus position trying to establish connection with her Zanpakuto.

"I wonder how long it will take her to acquire her Shikai form."

Ryuu muttered looking at Shinobu who continuously produced poison and after a few minutes subsided before gradually opening her eyes looking at him.