Chapter 24 - Alexandra Trese.

Start from the beginning

She explained as the hospital had numerous staff and tight security that it was nearly impossible for the bodies to be taken that easily without anyone witnessing it even more that the security surveillance refused to be shared.

"I already plan on getting in contact with Jobert and asked him about it."

"Is that so? Oh, welcome to Diabolical."

Alexandra finished her drink hearing the entrance creak where a couple headed inside to take a seat.
==============

Ryuu was surprised by the coincidence that just occurred and thought this was not mere chance, rather orchestrated by the creator of the chat group. He decided to ignore it and thought of accepting since he's been training none stop and best to rest.

[ Ryuu: Sure, just tell me where we'll meet. ]

[ Justine: That's dope to hear! Let's meet at the main entrances of the Manila Mall at 10:00 am. ]

He nodded a little bit excited to hang out with his friend. Ryuu soon washed himself and went to have breakfast trying his best not to mention being invited by Justine knowing they would tease him about it.

He glanced at each of his parents thinking about the [ Protection Hearthstone ] that was worth every point and didn't have to worry for someone to sense the magic around them. It would be troublesome

Ryuu sent a message to shinobi regarding his training and surprisingly she went online in the chat group.

[ Insect Hashira: It's fine, just tell me when you're ready. ]

[ Simp For Makima: Thank you, Shinobu-san. I'll try to send you some gifts later. ]

[ Insect Hashira: You don't have to. The thing you've already given is enough ]

[ Simp For Makima: No, It's fine. The things I sent are small compared to helping me train. ]

Ryuu didn't think that showing them about their world was anything valuable even though it changed their life completely from how it fated to be didn't see it as anything special.

Furthermore, the things shown in the story had an uncertain future and didn't want them to think that it would change or save their life. It was still in their hands that determined the outcome.

On the other hand, everyone in the group chat thought it was priceless to know your possible future and get amber to do hope for it to change. Ryuu was just acting out of his humble nature which Shinobu appreciated.

[ Insect Hashira: I can you won't back down then Thank you for your consideration. ]

She smiled at the other side while Ryuu started his day by opening the [ Gacha ] to claim his daily normal ticket. Currently, he has two with one normal and one bronze ticket. He took a spin in the [ Gacha ] using the normal ticket first.

[ You have acquired Automatic Mana Recovery skill. ]

[ Automatic Mana Recovery ]

[ Description: Automatic Mana Recovery is a skill that restores a fixed percentage of the skill owner's total Mana pool. This happens automatically no matter what they are doing; When they are resting, exercising or even in the middle of reciting the incantation for a spell. Those with large Mana pools often desire this skill, but it's difficult to acquire and even after acquiring it, it requires training by expending all available Mana to increase the total Mana pool ]

Ryuu saw the skill and quickly smiled as it was able to quickly restore his mana pool instantly giving nearly an endless amount if he set his spells at a level that only spent an amount lesser than the recovery speed.

Furthermore, It would allow him to spam magical spells and recover mana a lot quicker. By combining it with his Rapid Regeneration then he would be able to easily cast even stronger spells. Ryuu quickly integrated the skills and used the bronze ticket next.

[ You have acquired Petrification Gaze skill ]

[ Petrifaction Gaze Skill ]

[ Description: Users can immobilize the target completely or partially, causing them to be left without movement and sensation. Making motor functions and muscle movement unavailable, the victim may freeze on the spot or crumple to the ground. It would last so long the user wills it. Additionally, This is dependent on their Magical Resistances and amount of Mana poured. ]

Ryuu thought that these skills would be useful when in combat and when using interrogation. He quickly integrated the skill before changing his outfit into black cargo shorts and shirt with red sneakers.

Seeing himself in the mirror he smirks, having more confidence in himself and thinking of buying new clothes to add in his inventory.

'I wonder how she'll react when she sees my new face??'

He thought to himself before heading to the mall after locking home. Ryuu rode public transportation since he was unable to use magic without being spotted unless he was heading out of the urban city.

Though, he uses magic when going out as it wouldn't be able to let anyone see him at night when returning after training. Ryuu soon arrived in the Mall where it jumped back with people.

It was still early and made Ryuu wait for Justine to arrive. He was leaning in the glass walls of the mall looking at the people walking past him hearing every word they were saying.

His new senses were still overwhelming and needed him to train in a way that wouldn't be a bother. He picks up a discussion regarding the flying creature in the night to the recent massacre of the Human trafficker.

"R-Ryuu I-Is...is that you?"

His thought was interrupted when a female voice could be heard and turned to see Justine dressed in beautiful casual clothes looking at him baffled by his appearances.