Chapter 14 - Supernatural

Start from the beginning

Ryuu said, causing the creature to nod violently. The blood mage user pondered how his morals and other emotions made him turn into a completely different person.

He is a person who has some level of morals and yet it was thrown out the window after slaughtering numerous dozen people who could have their own families.

Though his emotions are suppressed and controlled by his skill did not mean he was an emotionless killing machine. He felt guilty killing the criminals as some may have been forced to do it because of their situations.

However, Ryuu knew that the moment he acquired the phone and joined the chat group would sooner or later be soaked in blood. An irony that his magic was Blood Magic.

He put it aside knowing that showing pity to these people would lead to disaster. They would kill other innocent people who have their own family.

'There's no turning back. Might as well move forward.'

Ryuu puts aside his inner turmoil and focuses his attention on the creature who took the time to recover. He would soon find out how his world truly is.

"Now tell me everything." Ryuu looked down upon the squirming monstrosity that seem to shrunk back in fear upon seeing the glowing red eyes through his mask.

"...T-The supernatural is held true. In this world or called Terra Mundo is where the humans and other mortals live. The Underworld, the realm where the supernatural lived and the Afterworld where the soul is guided."

The creature started to explain how the world is separated from the Three realms. The Terra Mundo where humans and other creatures live with few supernatural creatures reside namely tribes of Aswang, Tikbalang, A humanoid horse that had the legs and head of a horse and the upper body of a man, Bagyon Tribe, Electric humanoid creature with their skeleton visible and more.

Next was the Underworld where the obvious creature called Demon resides and had countless forms that mostly deal with humans in exchange for many things.

"Tell me what deal and exchange you gave to the Demon?" He knew that this thing had done unspeakable horror to attain such powers.

"I-I had a deal with the Demon to give me its power and extreme luck in exchange for 20 Virgin women, 10 infants' blood, 6 Elderly women and the life of my First born."

Ryuu narrowed his eyes looking at the creature's neutral gazes under his helmet but inwardly infuriated for someone to go such a length to acquire power. He was trying his best to not kill him already.

"Alright enough! Now tell me about the Afterworld!" He felt sick hearing his action.

"I-I don't know much about Afterworld and only knew that they've only recently used train tension as their ferry line to the afterlife."

It quivers in fear when he could feel the killing intent coming from Ryuu who narrowed his gaze casting a shadow that only formed an outline from the light of the moon.

"Is that so? Well how about where you learn to form contracts with Demons?" Ryuu was curious if he could sell those in his chat group shop for more points.

"I-I learn it from a book that shows how to form incantations and summoning circles to the underworld." It quickly answered.

"Care to tell me where this book is right now?" Once again this made the creature hesitate to answer.

"I-I…" It stuttered while Ryuu frowned.

"What!?"

He screamed growing impatient due his anger finding out how gruesome summoning a demon could be.