Massachusetts

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I got up early and left him in bed, I left a note and drove away to the nearest bagel shop, I got him a breakfast bagel, coffee, and a cinnamon roll, I wanted to make sure that he had calories in his system - he was going to need the energy.

I ate one bagel and then got another, normally I would never do that, I swear this pregnancy was making it hungry.

When I got back I smiled when I saw that he was still asleep.

I walked over and put the food on the table and then looked over at him, moving closer I reached out and gently moved his hair out of his face.

He was sleeping on his stomach, and he was clutching his pillow – hugging it against his chest, I watched his chest rise and fall as he breathed.

I took a moment just to look him over, loving the feeling of knowing that he was mine – I could have him anyway that I wanted because in this moment utterly and totally mine. He always looked so serious when he was sleeping, his eyebrows furrowed and he seemed to stir in his sleep, his eyes fluttered open, blue eyes looking at me.

"Morning handsome, you hungry?"

He sat up looking confused, then his eyes cleared, and my heart melted when I saw his body and expression relax when he saw me.

"What time is it."

"You don't really need to know, it's early."

That was a power move, he needed to learn how to submit, and lack of information was one way to do this, he had his phone on the bedside table, I looked between him and the phone, daring him to pick it up and look, he didn't – he was being a good boy right from the start.

He got out of bead and reached for his shirt, he was in his boxers.

"Don't get dressed, I want you in your underwear."

"Are we leaving today."

I put my hand on my stomach.

"I want to stay one more day..."

"Is everything alright." He stepped forward and put his own hand on my bump, he looked so worried.

"Everything is fine, I just want to enjoy having the two of us together."

I stepped back from him and reached over to one of the bagels and tore off a piece, I put it up to his lips, without any hesitation or question he ate from my hand.

I loved having this control over him, but I could tell that he was still struggling, giving up so much control that he wouldn't fight anymore.

I knew that I had to keep on pushing gently, slowly breaking down his will and his desire to fight me on everything.

He walked over and sat down where I pointed, I sat down across from him and we started to eat.

"Mistress...what are we doing today?"

I took a bite of my bagel.

"I want to make love to you all day."

I looked up at him and he gave me a surprised look, I gave him a wry smile.

"It's my prerogative as your master, there is no reason that we cannot stay in bed all day fucking and making love to one another."

"Do I have to submit."

"Not today, Chris has come between us in so many ways, and I fell like it has torn us apart in many ways, and we need to get closer."

He took a few more quick bites, finishing it.

"Thank you Mistress, for sending him away."

You were not sure what to make of that, you felt like it was an odd and off thing to say.

"You're welcome."

--- Chris's Point of View ---

I woke up hung over and exhausted, I found that pulling away from her had been harder than I thought, and I wanted to pull her away from him.

I felt deep down like I had a right to her, at least in the sense of protecting her and our daughter.

I needed to get back home to Massachusetts, maybe being far away from them would help my...clearly deteriorating mental health.