Opinion

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Sebastain's Point of View ---

"So you are saying that you have no problem that the child is mine?"

Chris and I had got outside of the car and were talking, I needed to stretch my legs and we both needed fresh air.

"No Chris, I don't – stepfathers are a thing you know, I have one myself."

"What if I don't want you near my child, I could go after her for full custody, you know I have the money and connections to do that, I could use your unconventional relationship as leverage."

I crossed my arms, a subtle rage was starting to build in my stomach – would he really sink that low just to make a point, just to hurt both me and her? He was bluffing, he had to be.

"I doubt you would get far with that, her family has money as well and I would be on her side – she is going to be a good mother and you damn well know that, plus your relationship is...WAS unconventional with her as well."

He smiled and shook his head, it was such an unsettling smile that a chill went down my spine.

"Let's get you back, I just wanted to know where your mind is, you may be with her now, she may be – being a good dominant, but that is my baby growing in her – and even thought you might seem like you are okay with it – it's killing you inside."

Shaking my head I turned away from him and back to the car, he was hitting a very raw nerve in my heart and mind, yes a part of me was hurt by this, I wanted the baby to me mine – and I wanted one with her – but he was wrong, he had to be, I love her and because the child is a part of her, it would just take some time for me to deal emotionally.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I was pacing around the room, I was considering calling the police, but I wasn't sure how well that conversation would go down – seriously I can already tell how it would play out...

"Uh yeah, Chris Evans...yeah that Chris Evans, I think he took Sebastian Stan...yes THAT Sebastian Stan, yes... the MCU guy...no I'm not insane – and I'm not lying.."

Yeah I couldn't do that – I had a feeling that Chris was behind this, because I knew hat he was watching me very closely – and if he saw that I was alone he would be right here with me – so I knew that he was with Sebastian.

I suddenly felt quite dizzy and decided to walk over to the bed and laid down.

I didn't even know that I had fallen asleep until I felt someone lay down behind me and wrap there arms around my waist, I wasn't panicked and I took a deep breath, smelling Sebastian's aftershave.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just tired...are you okay? What did you and Chris talk about?"

His eyes narrowed and I saw something flash behind them – but he took a deep sigh.

"How did you know..."

"Deductive reasoning – did he hurt you." I sat up suddenly worried looking him over – he looked unharmed, I felt dizzy and started to lay down again.

"He didn't hurt me..." Very gently he started rubbing my back, it was a soothing and calm feeling.

"What's wrong."

I pouted.

"I don't feel good..."

"The baby?"

"I'm assuming so...I just need to get some sleep." I closed my eyes and wasn't even aware when I fell asleep.

---- Chris's Point of View ---

I was just about to move my car when my phone rang and startled me, looking at it with narrowed eyes I picked it up, it was Sebastian.

"Is everything alright?"

"No...something is wrong with Kennedy, I can't believe that I am actually saying this but, can you come over for a moment, I want your opinion, and as the father – you should be here."

"I'll be right there."

"Thank you."

"No, thank you for calling me Sebastian." I hung up the phone and got out of the car, panicking slightly as I walked to there room.