Reacquainted

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chris Point of View ---

I watched as she left, turning I punched the side of my RV, leaving a large dent – pulling my hand back because of the pain of the strike, I took a moment to cool down.

I didn't think she would fully go back to him.

I thought we had something special with one another – I thought we had an understanding about us and her relationship with Sebastian, I was willing to share her.

I sighed and leaned my head against the side of the RV, I did need to go home for a while and deal with some things and see Dodger again, honestly, I missed my dog.

But mark my fucking words I had no intention of leaving this alone, I would give them space because fair is fair – but I wasn't going to vanish from there lives.

Kennedy was a fucking switch, but she was pushing back on that, she might love Sebastian but the pull of being submissive is always going to be there.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I leaned my head against the window as we drove home, whipping the tears that were falling down my cheek – the driver didn't talk, he played soothing music and I really appreciated that.

To say that my emotions were all over the place would be putting it mildly. I hated having to pick even though I knew it was ineffable.

I looked out the window at the driver, when we were getting close to the house something started building up in me.

Sebastian had ever right to give me an ultimatum and want me to be fully dedicated to him, I didn't blame him for that – but – he was being one hell of a fucking bratty submissive.

I picked him, and now he was going to have to remember this place. I thought about the rough leather collar that I had, I was going to put him in that, and we were going to have one hell of a serious talk.

When we got there, I gave the driver a huge cash tip and thanked him, I got out with my bag and walked into the house.

There was a unfamiliar smell of food in the house, Sebastian was cooking, he came around the corner and smiled at me, I smiled back at him.

"Food is almost ready, it had to simmer for about two hours."

"Sounds good, I'm going to get clean."

Slowly I walked into the bathroom, getting my head on right as I took my shower, I got dressed in a small sexy black teddy, and I pulled out the hard leather collar.

When I came out I did it slowly and he didn't hear me coming, I came up behind him and wrapped the collar around his neck, he moved.

"Stay still PET." I said it with such fierce anger that he stilled, and he let me collar him, he turned and face me, looking worried.

I attacked a dog walking leash and pulled, he followed me into the living room.

"Knell Bastian."

He hesitated.

"Knell now!" I growled using my powerful and dominant voice.

He did as he was told, I jerked the collar and made him look up at me.

"You have been way to fucking comfortable challenging me – I picked now, now you are going to have to remember what it means to be submissive."

"Yes Mistress." He had the good sense to look down adverting his eyes from me.

"Good, let's get reacquainted then."