Still My Pet

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

He was sleeping, reaching forward I moved his hair to the side. He was so handsome, and I wanted him, I had always wanted him – he did something to my dominant soul.

"I'm going for a hike for most of the morning, I'm making breakfast sandwich bagels and I will leave two for you and eat mine on the go."

"You don't have to go."

He reached forward and caressed my cheek, I turned my face into his touch, placing my hand over his.

"I know you love him; you can play with him for a few hours this morning." I watched as he finished making the sandwiches, leaving two for Sebastian and me, then took a small backpack and the bagel and ran out of the RV.

I walked to the window and watched him move swiftly down the trail, with a sigh I walked over to the bunk with the still sleeping Sebastian, moving his hair out of his face you gently shook Sebastian away.

With a yelp of shock he started awake, sitting up so quickly I grabbed his arm and I put my hand above his head to stop him from hitting his head on the top of the bunk.

He looked around confused, I watched as relaxation slowly settled over his face as he looked at me, I saw his eyes soften, I wanted nothing more than to cuddle with him.

"Mistress."

"Bastian." I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, then just as quickly I pulled away.

"Morning handsome."

"Where is Chris?"

"He's on a hike this morning, he said he would be back later, he wanted to give us some privacy."

He nodded – leaning out of the bunk he looked around – it hurt that he was checking to see if I was telling the truth – I needed to earn his trust back, fuck, he was shy and seemed unsure, that made me happy and brought out more of the dominant in me again.

"Do you want some breakfast?"

His eyes lit up at me saying that. "Yes, I'm starving."

I noticed that he was losing weight, I didn't like that – I wanted a strong and happy submissive, I walked over and handed him the bagel sandwich and a bottle of milk that Chris had brought.

"Thank you Mistress."

My heart soared as he said this, he took the food and didn't dare meet my eyes, that was a good sign. I walked over and started eating my breakfast, I watched as he finished eating quickly. I ate just as fast.

I took the plate. I offered him my hand and lead him to the main bed in the back room, I spread out a blanket on the bed, because this was still Chris bed, even if I was going to play on it.

Moving back I gently pushed Sebastian on the bed, reaching up I started to pull down his boxers, he didn't fight me at all, when I saw him naked I reached up and ran

"Are you sure we should be doing this?"

"Are you going to use the safe color?"

He shook his head, I crawled up on the bed and straddled him, he grinded his hips up against me, and seemed frustrated that I was wearing underwear under my nightgown.

"Not yet... I want to play with you but you don't get to be in me yet... I grabbed one of his arms and pressed it to my bump, that made him suddenly focus on me more.

"I'm going to have my way with you, if you don't keep your arms above your head I will punish you, and you will be embarrassed in front of Chris."

He nodded, gently I put his arms above his head, then when he looked to the side and seemed resigned to it I started kissing down his body, leaving no inch untouched, I craved him.

"Fuck..."

"Watch your mouth Pet, or I am going to gag it." He obeyed and quieted as I went farther down his body – when I got to the spot below his navel I bit him, he let out a whimper.

"You have been such a good boy."

"No I haven't mistress." He whined, looking up I saw a blush creep up his face.

"Yes, you have... I want you to feel good..." With that I started to stroke his cock, his very reaction to me touching him was erotic, his hips moved off the bed as if he wanted more of my hands around him.

"Easy Pet, we have a while to play..."

I wanted to make him feel good, I figured it had been along time since someone had paid full attention to him in bed, that was my goal, to lavish him with much deserved love and attention, let him know that I still cared and loved him – and that he was still my pet.