Toxic Deal

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I shook my head at him, it couldn't be true, I pulled away from Chris arms, and went back into the room.

Walking up to his bedside I saw his eyes widened at seeing me, I looked as close as I could, my heart shattering when I saw that he had no recognition in them.

"Bastian, do you not remember me?"

His face looked taken aback and he looked...shit he looked horrified at me.

"Don't call me that, and I don't know who you are..."

"Sebastian..."

I turned and saw his ex-girlfriend come into the room, our eyes met and she gave me a smirk.

"Baby..." Sebastian explained. "I am so happy to see you, things are so confusing and it's nice to see a familiar face."

I turned and saw her walk up to him, and she leaned down and kissed him on the lips.

I knew that it was absurd for me to feel jealous and bad about this, but seeing that broke my heart in two, and I had to bite back a sob.

I was being punished, the world was punishing me for what I had done with Chris, this was the world telling me that I couldn't have my cake and eat it too.

"Kennedy?" Chris voice made me look behind me, he looked at me and clearly could see my tears.

"You know her Chris?"

"Yes...and so do you." His voice was a bit detached.

"Sebastian baby, can I have some alone time with you, tell them to go away..." His ex-girlfriend whined, I saw Sebastian will crumbled with what she said.

I felt sick to my stomach, he was my submissive, my Sebastian, I wanted to do nothing more than claw her eyes out, she smirked at me again.

"Chris, I don't know what is going on, but can you please take this...stranger out of my room..."

I let out a sob, Chris stepped forward and I turned into him and he wrapped his arms around me, he leaned down.

"I know you are in pain, it hurts me to, I know this is confusing but there is nothing we can do at the moment, we need to leave, for both your sake and his...let's leave and regroup."

I nodded against him without saying anything else to Sebastian and not even looking at him I turned and left the room.

My feet buckled under me and I was picked up in Chris arms and he carried me down the hallway.

{3 Hours Later}

"Why are we here?"

Chris had taken us to Black Rock Mountain Resort and booked us a suite. I was laying in bed and he was ordering room service.

"The last place that you need to be is somewhere that reminds you of him..."

He moved to the bed, and put his back up against the headboard and opened his arms, I simply looked at him.

"Come to my arms, we both need each other."

After a moment I moved forward and curled up in his arms, sobbing into his chest, he put his arms around me and started rubbing my back in comfort.

"I've lost him."

He moved putting me on my back, his body laid beside me.

"The doctor said that he could regain his memories."

"What if he doesn't, what if this is my punishment for taking him for granted?"

He leaned down and kissed my neck.

"Do you love me, yes or no?"

I nodded, because I did love him, in some fucked up way I loved him.

"Say it."

"I love you Chris."

"And I know that you love him, but I want to make a deal, between us, if he remembers you within a month, I will walk away from this and leave you and him alone forever, but..."

"But what?" I whimpered, feeling the fear and something else start to build up in me.

"But if he doesn't...then you are mine...and you will give up being a Dominant."

He moved to kiss me, and I turned my head.

"This is...are you serious?"

"Yes, you need control and guidance in this, and I am willing to give it to you, so do we have a deal? Seal our deal with a kiss."

I thought about it, closing my eyes and turned my head, meeting his lips with a kiss. After a moment he broke it.

"Good girl."