Ring

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

His eyes scanned down landing on the ring on my finger, his eyes narrowed and he stopped.

I always wear my "ring of O" it's a piece of jewelry that is a tongue in cheek way of telling others that I am into BDSM, only people who were into it would know what it was and what it meant.

With his face still downward his eyes looked up at me, it was a menacing and dark movement. His blue eyes looked like there was a fire behind them.

"So you are a submissive? That tough girl thing really was an act."

It took me way longer than it should have to realized what he said, it just surprised me is all. He was speaking so candidly.

I stood up from the table, pulling myself to my full height - I was still a good foot shorter than him.

"No I'm a dominant."

"Really? Huh, you don't give off dominant energy..."

Wait...what?

He moved forward to me, letting out an embarrassing and somewhat involuntary squeak I moved backwards almost getting on top of the table.

"Don't fucking move." His voice was deep and bellowing.

I stilled myself as he walked forward, he put his hands on my arms and gently pulled me to him, it was just now dawning on me that HE knew what The Ring of O meant.

Taking his finger and putting it under my chin he turned my head to the side.

"I didn't mean to hurt you."

I wasn't sure what shocked me first, his sudden change in demeanor or the fact that he inquired about me being hurt.

I made myself focus on my body, yeah something hurt on my cheek, I raised the back of my hand and ran it across my cheek, looking down I saw blood - touching it more I realized I had about a one inch gash on the side of my face.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so rough with you."

His voice was soft and I looked back up at him, I couldn't read his expression because there was something behind it that unsettled me.

I looked at the door behind him, I was antsy and wanted to get back to Sebastian.

"Can I leave please?"

"No." His voice was curt and firm.

"You can't keep me here."

"Wanna bet?" His Boston accent really came out again, and he gave me a very mocking smile.

I finally got somewhat of a hold of myself, and I narrowed my eyes at him realizations finally coming to me.

"Are you a dominant or a submissive?"

He looked me over and reached over grabbing a towel and put it to the side of my face, letting out a deep sigh.

"A dominant clearly."

"I am to."

He laughed and looked down at me. I wanted to punch him but I didn't think it would do me any good.

"Not as much as you think, you are basically submitting to me at the moment. Now, what exactly are you and Sebastian doing?"

It was then, I realized, as if someone had clearly pointed it out to me that Chris Evans was into BDSM...seriously who else in the MCU cast?

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I wasn't uncomfortable in this house it was warm and inviting and I was no longer hungry, all that aside I felt her absence and it was painful - physically painful. I needed her.

We had only known each other for a little while and I was already hers. It scared me because I would do anything she would ask, I wasn't sure I would be able to say no to anything.

Fuck, why was I acting like this? I wanted to be near her and I was starting to get worried because she had been go so long.

I went back to the bedroom, getting into the bed I buried my face into her pillow smelling her. Fuck, her smell was comforting.

Authors Note: So, do you think that Kennedy might be a submissive? I saw the movie The 355, good lord Sebastian was hot in that. Thank you so much for reading! Love you all XOXO