Can't Go Back

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, using someone for sexual pleasure, that could be a trigger warning for someone.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

She set her wine down and started shaking her head, she looked up at me with a disbelieving look.

"How can you be so sure of that?"

"I just am."

"Sebby... love isn't like how it is in the movies, love needs to grow, are you sure that you are not just infatuated with this girl – how are you sure that it is love?"

I tilted my head and looked at her, I had no words, and I was scared that I had no real answer for her, nothing that I was 100% certain of.

"I...I am just sure of it."

"But what we had was amazing, she must be amazing if you are willing to break my heart and what we had to go to her..."

I saw her wipe a tear from her cheek, I felt myself start to become nauseous. She had a point, I knew that she had a fucking point, and it was a good one, I knew my loving Kennedy was illogical and reckless to say the least.

But I had chosen this path and that was with Kennedy.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't..."

She stood up and reached across the table her hand was on my cheek as a reflex I turned into her touch.

"Just leave Sebastian whatever she is doing to you, whatever thing you are mixed up in, please you can just leave with me and come home."

"I can't..."

"Why not..." She begged, I found it hard to speak and my throat was tight.

"I'm hers..."

"Sebastian."

I stood up and the chair almost fell over, I pulled out my wallet and left a $100 dollar bill on the table – and turned and left, she called after me and I knew that if I stopped, I might go with her.

Kennedy was dangerous, and I knew that she was trapping me in a way, true I had total control of whether or not I could stay or go, she wouldn't keep me, but she had an emotional hold on me that I knew wasn't healthy, but I couldn't help myself.

I was her fucking whore, and I needed to get back to her. She was like a damn drug and I needed my fucking fix.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

Making love to Chris was so different from making love to Sebastian, I had told him that he was basically going to have to force me to do this, and that is exactly what he was doing.

I knew I could tell him to stop and he would obey, but he pinned my arms down, and used his strong body to keep me down while he slowly fucked me.

"Oh fuck Chris..."

"Try again..."

He nipped at my neck making me cry out because it hurt a little.

"Daddy..."

"I love how you respond to me..."

He pulled out of me and flipped me over like I weighed nothing, then swiftly put a pillow under my hips and then entered me from behind.

I grabbed at the bedding and pillows and he rode me, I gave into him, he was to powerful for me to overpower in any way.

"I'm going to cum. Once my cum is in you, you know there is no going back. We can undo it, it's going to cross a line."

"I'm scared..." The moment that came from my lips I felt helpless, like a submissive.

He leaned down and kissed me just behind my ear.

"I know...easy baby girl, tell me to stop if you want this to stop, I'll cum on your back."

I said nothing.

"That a girl." He put his hand on my hip and the other pressed my head down into the mattress, he held me there and I felt him cum deep in me. I let out a cry of pleasure but struggled.

After I felt his cock almost struggling to keep coming, he gently removed himself from me, he sat up on his keeps and I yelped as he slapped my ass.

"Good girl... such a good girl for Daddy, you pussy felt amazing."

I sobbed.

"Do you feel my cum dripping out of you baby? Who do you belong to? You need to say that you are mine. Say it little one, I want to hear the words." His voice was a deep baritone, and his accent was nothing but a smooth Boston accent.

I felt so broken, so violated, so vulnerable, something that as a dominant was upsetting and so unsettling.

"You Chris...I'm yours."