You Can Touch Me

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

Her pussy was tight and warm, and not to mention wet, I wondered if I was the reason that she was this wet, I blushed at the idea.

She removed her hand from my stomach, I hated the loss of contact.

I couldn't help but struggle a little bit as she continued to ride me. I wanted to touch her so bad, hell I wanted to see her just as bad, but she was right, she was the one in charge and I should just shut up and obey.

She had not even agreed to take me on as her pet, and I was eager to please her.

It was odd being restrained like this, I was always in control with my girlfriend and in most every part of my life otherwise - it was scary and erotic having the control taken from me.

Regardless of all of this I was so torn, I knew this was cheating - this was 100% cheating on my girlfriend, I was sleeping with another women, but this is the most turned on I have been since I can remember.

I was having trouble holding back my orgasm as best as I could and I wasn't so sure how long I could hold it back.

"Why are you fighting it?"

I whimpered when she ran her hands down my chest with her nails, my body raised up on her touch, my response to her was alarmingly involuntary.

"Fighting what Miss?"

"I can tell that you want to cum and that you are struggling keeping it at bay."

I blushed at her being so forward.

"I don't want to cum to soon, I'm sorry Miss I normally can hold out much longer."

That was a complete truth, normally I have to struggle to cum, but with her it was happening fast and natural, and it was a real struggle to try and stop it.

"Cum in me Bastian, I want to feel your cock pulse inside me."

"Oh god I'm scared to, I haven't cum inside of someone in such a long time - fuck I haven't even seen your face."

That was the truth, I always pulled out of my girlfriend and came on her, mostly because that is what she liked - and I was unsettled that I was going to cum in someone I hadn't even properly seen yet.

I felt her shift her body but didn't stop moving her hips, she was so fucking good at that.

I felt her lips press against mine, instantly I kissed her back.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I kissed him hard shoving my tongue in his mouth as I grinded my hips even harder, he moaned into the kiss and I felt his cock start pulsing in me as he allowed himself to let go.

Now it was my turn to moan as I allowed myself to enjoy the feeling.

He sobbed as he continued cumming, I sat back up and looked down at him, I moved and put a blanket over his softening cock, I felt his cum start dripping out so I straddled him sitting over the blanket I grabbed a fuzzy blanket and wrapped one around myself.

Holding the blanket around me I unclasped the restrains.

"You can touch me if you like."

He sat up and his hands instantly went to my side and he wrapped his arms around me I felt him trembling, I ran my hand across his jaw, his stubble rough under my fingers.

"You were amazing baby, are you ready to see me?"

"Yes Miss."

Shyly I reached up and slowly took off the scarf around his eyes.