Punishment

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"But, you are hurt Mistress."

I noticed that his eyes were wide and worried.

"It's okay."

He made a move but I pressed him harder down on the ground by his arms.

"Don't move."

He moved again, my eyes narrowed, anger at what Chris was doing to me mentally came to the surface, plus he was starting to disobey me and I needed to nip that quickly.

I moved off of him and standing up I grabbed him by the front of the collar, pulling him to his knees.

"I'm so sorry Mistress...I'm..."

"SILENCE!" I barked, he let out a whimper but he obeyed and said nothing more.

My anger was out of control.

"Stand up Sebastian."

"My full name? You're using my full name?"

He did as he was told, I brough him over into the side of the dining room where a bracket was on the floor.

"Knell!" I commanded, instantly he did, I ran to the bedroom and brought back a chain with a lock, he looked up at me in sadness as I changed him to the floor with a padlock – the chain was short so he couldn't really move.

My eyes met his and I saw the confusion in the beautiful sea blue eyes.

"Mistress...I'm scared..."

I was still more than pissed off but I reached my hand down, threading my fingers though his hair, I could feel sweat start to build at his hairline, and I saw he was breathing hard.

He really was scared, I pulled on his hair making him look up a bit more.

"You are safe, I care for you very much...but you need to learn to not fight me..."

I stood up and walked into the bedroom and pulled something out of my bag, I walked back into the room, holding it out I showed him.

It was a bit gag.

"Oh god..."

He muttered it under his breath.

"Open that mouth of your Pet."

I walked forward and looking at me with trepidation he did, I set the bit gag in his open mouth. It was erotic how well he took it.

I buckled it behind his head, then stepped back looking at him.

"Perfect, now you can't fucking talk. Now..."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an egg timer, walking back into the room I showed it to him.

"I'll set this for half an hour...if you are unable to do this punishment you can shake your head, but if you are willing to learn nod your head."

He nodded.

"Good boy."

I set the egg timer and walked back, placing it on a table where he could see, I allowed myself to look at him, he was so fucking handsome.

I walked into the other room when I heard soft knocking at the door, the kitchen and front door was out of view from where he was, I looked over, he was looking down, clearly not hearing the knocking, slowly I walked over to the front door.

Slowly I opened it, I felt my heart rate sore when standing there was Chris.

He looked behind me, we said nothing, he handed me a plate of what looked like a slice of cheesecake.

I looked up at him he simply smiled, shrugging as if saying 'sorry not sorry.'

I don't know what happened, I didn't even realize what I was doing until it was to late, I stepped forward and put my hands behind his neck, he was a few steps below me so we were face to face.

I leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth.

I kissed him of my own free will, he didn't touch me but he did kiss back.

I got a hold of myself and pushed him away, he smirked and I took the plate of cheesecake and shut the door.

"Shit..." I muttered.

He was so bold and insane, Sebastian could have seen him. He was every inch a dominant, why was that so appealing to me? Why had I kissed him?

I when into the kitchen, unable to look at Sebastian right now, but I would check on him after I finished the food Chris gave me, I grabbed a fork from the drawer.

I refocused my mind on figuring out how I wanted to play with Sebastian when his punishment was up.