Cold

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, injury, gun use, and possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I walked into the front room, I knew how to move and be silent about it, I had gone hunting as a kid and it was as easy as breathing. Something in my very soul told me that someone was near.

With quick efficiency I moved to the side door and opened it, my family kept things in order so the door made no sound when I opened it.

The cold air bit a bit into my skin as I walked outside and started making my way behind the house, looking down I saw footprints from a large boot in the mud around my house.

Yeah there was someone lurking around the house.

I moved quickly around the back and moved to the front of the house, I started but still kept my cool when I saw Sebastian at the open front door, wearing nothing but boxers.

"Mistress... why are you holding a gun at me?" He whimpered.

I lowered my gun instantly when he pointed out that I was holding it at him.

"Did you see anyone around?"

He looked around him, I watched him closely and noticed that he was shivering in the cold.

"No..."

Annoyance came over me. I was bothered that he was standing basically naked in the doorway where anyone could see him. Yeah that wasn't going to fly I had gave him clear instructions.

"Get in the fucking house Sebastian..."

He gasped when I used his full name, and walking forward I shoved him into the house, he didn't fight but he looked worried.

He walked into the front room and turned to face me.

"Knell."

"What?" He looked at me confused, I let out a sigh and reaching up I grabbed his collar and yanked down, he didn't fight but he did get on the ground quickly.

Submissively he looked away from me, down at the floor. Fuck he looked sexy on his knees before me.

"Why did you leave the bed, hell why did you open that front door?"

"I...I wondered where you were Mistress..."

"Did I do something to make you not trust me, make you think I would leave you alone for long?"

He thought about it for a second, so I waited patiently for his answer.

"No Mistress, I trust you."

"Did I give you permission to leave the bed, or go outside?"

I saw his back tense and his body tremble as he realized what he did wrong, I tired my best not giggle a little bit, he knew he fucked up. Took him a moment to figure out how but he figured it out.

"No Mistress...I'm sorry..."

I thought it over, maybe punishing him this early wouldn't be the smartest thing, but maybe a little bit of light discipline might make him think twice...

I walked forward and ran my hand through his soft hair, he leaned forward and rested his head against my lower thigh.

"There will be a consequence tomorrow."

He whimpered and his hand went around my leg and he buried his face against my thigh, pleasure coursed through me as I realized that he was holding onto me in a very shy way.

"What...what are you going to do to me?"

"Nothing to severe, you may even like it."

I leaned down a little bit, he pulled away from me as his blue eyes met mine as I kissed him, he kissed me back, I hoped the kiss would calm him down but I could tell that he was still unsettled.

I pulled away, offering him my hand he took it and let me help him up to his feet, he might be taller than me but he was not imposing in any way at the moment.

We walked to the bedroom and I gently pushed him so he got on the bed, turning he looked at me, I watched as he shivered some more.

I tilted my head curiously. "Are you cold?"

"Yes... you were not kidding when you said it was cold here."

I giggled gently. "I warned you, let's cuddle, it will warm you up."

I got into bed next to him, he opened his arms and I snuggled against him.

"Why were you outside with a gun Mistress?"

"I thought I saw someone, let me worry about those things, you just obey me."

I looked up and saw his kissable lips, and rolled over straddling him and leaning down I captured his mouth in a kiss running my hands down his chest.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

I laid down on my bed in the RV, I was hungry but I was way to unsettled to eat.

I knew it was stupid to walk around the house, I was out in the field across the street crouching down as she circled her house with a fucking gun.

I was alarmed that I was turned on by watching her do this, she was sexy and self assured - and somewhat terrifying.

I gasped when I saw Sebastian open the door in just his boxers, I couldn't figure out what was going on between the two of them.

Should I confront her or Sebastian, that was the choice that I was trying to figure out, I fell into a hungry and rough sleep.